• 420 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5311 Players Online
  • 4891 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

There should be a fix on team selection where your party doesn't get separated into other teams :0

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by ZenOs1550, Jun 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We else really wants Mineplex to fix team selection. Almost every time I play, my friend and I keep getting split into other teams in both squads and duos cakewars

Posted Jun 21, 2020
  2. Do /z (player) to put them in your party, after that, you will automatically be put on the same team unless your party size exceeds the cap of 4 players per team (in which case if you have 5 people in your party, one person will not be able to be on your team). Also doing /f (player) will make the team queue more likely to put you both on the same team (I'm pretty sure)

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    ZenOs1550 likes this.
  3. Oh wow I didn't even know. Thanks man!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 21, 2020
  4. Heyo!

If you do /z <name> or /party <name>, it will put you into a party with your friend. This will mean that whatever game you chose to play together, you should both be put into the same team. I do believe it can become buggy at times, and so if you do encounter a time where it doesn't put you into a team together and you believe it's meant to, please make a report at www.mineplex.com/bugs. You can also add them on /f, but that shouldn't have any effect on the queuing of games, that is mainly effected by parties. I will now lock this thread as your concern has been addressed, please PM me with any other questions!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 21, 2020
    0775, ZenOs1550 and 510bike like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.