• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10502 Players Online
  • 7612 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

There is NO counter to chicken.

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by MCgamer1175, Aug 2, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Trolling
    That's right. I said it. AND I'll say it again. There is NO counter to chicken. Easily the best kit in the game, chicken dominates every lobby it's in because its hitbox is basically non existent. Every kit needs an ability that does ONE HUNDRED DAMAGE to EVERY CHICKEN in the game but has a long cooldown so it doesnt get SPAMMED. This is the only way to balance chicken because of its tiny hitbox and OVERPOWERED missile.
    mc gamer out:mineplex:

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  1. My man, chicken is probably the easiest kit to kill if you know what you're doing.

Advice: Learn to pvp and put more effort into the game, also don't spam the forums just because you can't kill 1 kit. And judging by your level, you've ony recently gotten into the world of ssm, and i can tell you, there are some kits that are a LOT harder to kill.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    afterfive and Legend998 like this.
  2. I CAN PVP I AM PROBABLY THE BEST PVPER IN ALL OF SSM. And I am not SPAMMING I have like THREE posts.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 2, 2020
  3. Please familiarize yourself with the game you're talking about before making balance suggestions.

This also seems just like a joke/troll suggestion. If you are really having trouble killing chickens, contact me on discord. My discord handle is listed on my profile.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  4. Theres no way this person is not trolling.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
    Lemonade_Cartel likes this.
  5. It's a troll account. Just look at some of his other posts.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  6. Chicken kit isn't hard but what's annoying is sometimes the small mobs are invisible which is impossible to kill.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  7. THEMS THE HACKERS

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 2, 2020
  8. i know...

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  9. If you are the best pvper in all of SSM, then why create this thread? Also, shouldn’t you be able to destroy chickens if you are the best?

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  10. Chickens are really easy to kill. They might be annoying to target but they have weak armor, and if you take care to easily doge the chicken missile and adapt your playstyle around that, it is quite easy to kill a player using the chicken kit. You gotta get some more practice in, and maybe a long-range kit would suit you better when fighting one, as that can help even the playing ground if you do not wish to face them head on.

Posted Aug 2, 2020
  11. NO BECAUSE SMALL

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 2, 2020
  12. This seems like a troll thread, but on the offchance that it isn't, I'll name every counter to Chicken and how to use them.
    EDIT: I didn't realize who made the thread. Oh well, I have this to copypaste for future cases, at least.
    Skeleton - By far the easiest counter, run away and spam barrages the Chicken is very likely unable to dodge.
    Iron Golem - Slightly harder, but if you bait out chicken missile, you get ~8 seconds to do whatever. One decent ability hit will mean the Chicken loses a third of it's HP for half a minute. But honestly, just use another class.
    Slime - You can dodge missiles with your far superior mobility, simply keep away and shoot fully charged slimes.
    Spider - Literally the best class vs worst class. Spam needler, fish for webs, dodge missiles with your insane mobility. Spider does it all.
    Enderman - Block toss lol
    Creeper - High regen means the Chicken is unable to chip you down from range. Just keep spamming sulphur until you hit a few times, or if the Chicken commits to attacking you and whiffs missile, explode will win you the 1v1 for free.
    Zombie - One arrow means the Chicken is half dead. 2 arrows and it's gone. Just don't get impatient and shoot before the Chicken is out of flaps.
    Skeletal Horse - One bone rush & bone kick combo with a melee or two will instantly kill the Chicken. Even if you manage to fail that, it'll be on death's door.
    Wither Skeleton - Just run and spam guided missiles. You'll eventually wear the Chicken down.
    Blaze - Just run and spam inferno. You'll eventually wear the Chicken down.
    Guardian - You take reduced damage from the only things that Chicken actually deals damage with - projectiles. Link to the Chicken and one hit means half of it's hp is gone. But honestly, just use another class.
    Sheep - Undodgeable lazer deals pitiful damage, which is perfectly fine to dumpster Chicken's terrible regen with. Run and spam.
    Villager - If you accidentally pick the class, just run away and spam sonic hurr since it has a huge hitbox and is impossible to dodge in range. Just pick something else though.

That's it for the classes I can think of that specifically can dumpster Chicken, even though every class is capable of it to some extent. However...

Starvation - Chicken has terrible regen and it's projectiles are terrible for sniping. You can starve Chicken to death if you so please.
    Minecraft 1.8 - For some reason, every class has an invisible squid stuck to them on 1.8, which basically means Chicken's hitbox is like 5 times the size it should be. Between that and the poor optimization past 1.8, why would you not play SSM on it?

This has been the guide to thoroughly dumpstering my main and arguable worst or second worst class in the game. Have fun.

On a side note, I feel like the state of the entire server is described pretty well by the fact that it's not immediately obvious whether a thread like this is troll or not.

Posted Aug 3, 2020 at 9:16 AM,
    Last edited Aug 3, 2020 at 9:22 AM
  13. @ReNegative has provided a very detailed response to your thread. You need to utilise other kits and strategies to defeat Chicken, and the other users have showed you it really isn't that hard if you put your mind to it. I barely play Super Smash Mobs and I can vouch that it certainly isn't overpowered. If you have any suggestions to make, please do so over at the Ideas Discussion section of the forums. They should be made for the good of everyone rather than to just benefit you when you're unable to defeat another kit. Threads like these should be created seriously with the intention of bringing about change to the gamemode in a constructive manner. They should at least be somewhat thought out and evaluated before posting, but alas, such effort to do this not shown in the thread. As such, it will be locked. Troll/joke threads are not encouraged on the forums.

Locked.

Posted Aug 3, 2020 at 9:36 AM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.