• 2399 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8821 Players Online
  • 6422 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The woolly rocket ability:

Discussion in 'Help' started by AGreedyTeaSipper_, Jul 14, 2019 at 5:23 AM.

1. So yeah, I have been playing SSM for some time now (Since it first came out) and I have loved all the new additions to the game. But one thing I cant seem to figure out is, excuse me for saying this, why the **** cant I double jump after woolly rocket? Like, it says "Also recharges double jump". I'm not trying to be rude, but could someone please fix this, because I keep on dying to ****ing targetters that keep on targeting me because I have the ****ing sheep. Please fix this. Take this as a query please. I was only asking. Sorry if I have at very least been a bit rude in this. Thanks!

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 5:23 AM
  2. If you want help with this then go here.

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 9:26 AM
  3. mineplex had a bug where after you.. Triple jump, wooly rocket, then double jump you could fly. So instead of FIXING the bug. they chose to just do the easier solution and remove double jump entirely. Made a pretty bad kit horrible. It has 0 recovery now.

Now i will put my faith into mineplex and say that they are coming up with a solution or they are fixing bug but knowing mineplex, they probably won't fix this until 2029.

Posted Jul 14, 2019 at 12:34 PM