• 1969 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10407 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The true kings of Mineplex

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by EmeraldThePro12, Sep 12, 2019.

1. I consider Minecraft bedrock the true server of the two sides of Mineplex. This is because Mineplex has dominated the Bedrock server industry, as -snip- has yet to expand. Also, since most Bedrock players are casual, they are less likely to go past the suggested server list, and since Mineplex is far more diverse and, in general, better than -snip- or -snip- or -snip-, it becomes the default choice for most players. Therefore, I consider Mineplex’s bedrock side the true king of the domain.

Posted Sep 12, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 14, 2019 at 7:39 PM
  2. I agree with this but, some players might not agree with this because Mineplex "Bedrock Edition" Doesn't have that much staff, and there are hackers (Sometimes they might not get kicked). A lot of players like to go On Mineplex to Level up, or experience other servers. Other servers like Lifeboat and InPvP (Roleplaying City), are more laggy or more balance of what they do. It's not about which server is better, it's about the Minecraft community coming together!

Posted Sep 13, 2019 at 10:18 PM
  3. Honestly, I'd disagree since the java version is the original Mineplex. I remember when they introduced the idea of making the bedrock actually happen. The bedrock version has been doing amazing and has really helped out the Mineplex network overall.

But, just because of the java server almost going onto 6 years, I'd still call it the main server.

Posted Sep 14, 2019 at 1:56 AM
  4. Compared to the rival servers on Bedrock, Mineplex is doing pretty well - a classmate of mine has told me everything about every featured server there since I don't own the Bedrock edition of Minecraft. When compared to Java though, it becomes better only in that it's got two extra games, more players and certain features such as Marketplace that are exclusive to Minecraft Bedrock. Java has a livelier chat, a fair game for everyone (no console advantage), more moderation by the staff team and quite a few gamemodes that haven't been introduced on the other side yet. Due to the continuous success of the Bedrock server and the fact that it's become a major source of revenue as well, it's fair that it can be considered as one half of the server, but then again, Minecraft could end their partnership with Mineplex anytime, and 90% of the players would soon stop playing on it.

Posted Sep 14, 2019 at 4:40 AM
  5. I see where you're coming from with this post, but I'd argue that there is no "true" server between the two platforms. Both platforms have their own ups and downs, and at the end of the day, these components are ultimately what may cause one to favor one platform over another.

First, the Java edition of the server was where the server was originally born and experienced countless changes throughout the years. Personally, I find this platform more "competitive" as it allows players to engage more with others. This is what likely caused the Java community to expand, leading to the birth of Mineplex on Bedrock. Bedrock Edition seems to be a significant source of income due to its larger player base, most likely due to a result of the partnership with Minecraft. However, the community is not as developed as refined compared to its Java counterpart.

Both platforms are crucial for Mineplex - without either, we may lack a strong community or a large player base to support the company. The players behind each platform are really the ones balancing out the support necessary for Mineplex to thrive; from a business standpoint, no side reigns supreme over another. It's up to you to decide which one suits you better.

Posted Sep 14, 2019 at 10:26 AM