• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The True Heroes Of Mineplex

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Callum5771, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Zipppo

Zipppo

You're too nice!
    Thanks you for the oeuf points they are always appreciated, I'm looking forward to the next time we play SSM together where you'll win against me as always :,) ♥

@Tea this is so sweet thank you so much! Sister you're honestly such a lovely person and it doesn't take long to realize that. I'm super happy that I was able to have a positive impact on you. Just going to say that you've been slaying the forums recently too. ♥

Maxxx, you're amazing. Going to have to +1 you on that, they've both been great. We love @Ralfieee

Posted Jan 8, 2019
    xHyee, Maxxehh, Tea and 1 other person like this.
  2. Dutty

Dutty

I'm the true hero of Mineplex

Posted Jan 8, 2019
  3. VqauCreates

VqauCreates

Thanks! You're a great friend!
    --- Post updated ---
    So true, you've helped me with so much, building related.

So many people I could think though, thanks to @JollyGreenGamer with building, @Sickle_ for being such a great friend. @skreb your so fun to work with and build with, keep it up! Another one the whole build team, their nice and helpful, I'm just saying, and finally @xIndyy your a great person and nice friend.

Posted Jan 8, 2019
    skreb likes this.
  4. Caameronn

Caameronn

Shoutout to @Vocaloiid, really appreciate all you do as well. I would go all out and tag everyone that has been kind to me and help me along the way, but that is impossible. There are far too many, even for me to count. I just want to give a little shoutout to all those who do anything for Mineplex. Whether you're staff, on a subteam, an avid forum poster, or just an involved community member. With such a large team and group of players we have, it is so difficult to be able to recognize all the hard work everyone here does. I want to say that thank you. For the countless hours all yall who spend on the server, the forums, or the Discords. Have a great new year everyone.

Posted Jan 8, 2019
    Vocaloiid and VqauCreates like this.
  5. joerock777

joerock777

Hey guys, what about me?

Posted Jan 8, 2019
  6. NotGuuhMINEPLEX

NotGuuhMINEPLEX

Criss :)

Posted Jan 8, 2019
  7. Crash

Crash

Spu, Moppletop, pretty much everyone in CoM, Hylore, and some other peeps.

Oh yeah, also everyone who goes on forums to complain about something and then exposes how little they know about the game or how bad they are. This community would not be the same without the likes of Dark Amnesia, HyperWither/Inf/InfHasNoPals/INFDog/other assorted names

Posted Jan 8, 2019
  8. taylurr

taylurr

this is a good idea! i'd have to say just the random people I have conversations with make me feel good. :)
    also all good responces :)

Posted Jan 8, 2019
  9. _Username_exe_

_Username_exe_

first, by* not my xDD
    --- Post updated ---
    Haha, negativity always wins.

Posted Jan 8, 2019
  10. z609

z609

@SaucyStyle is always pretty helpful and honestly one the most laid back staff members you can meet and he gives you the impression of someone who is personable, relatable, and fun to be around.

@AbsentAccount is always running around and saving the people in StaffRequest, and I praise him for how hard working he is. He’s also my batchee so I kinda have to mention him <3_<3

@messcat is quite the messy cat, he has an amazing sense of humor, and is extremely helpful in game. He’s also my other batchee and he can’t stand me in voice calls xD

@EmmaLie has always been one of the coolest people I’ve talked to, has been funny and hard working, and is extremely helpful. I’m also glad I got to see her promotion while I am a staff member :)

@Troyyy is weird but I love him like a brother :)) super helpful, and very informative of everything. Knows Mineplex like the back of his hand.

@HuskieALS and @Twist : Both with their own unique personality traits, they both work together and coordinate to make sure I as a Cub, don’t mess up :p
    They are both extremely easy to talk to and very relatable. If anyone is going for Trainee I hope you wind up with them, they’re amazing :)

@zdemon98 tree buddy. That is all :)

@Waspter I have seen you around on the forums and in game, and you’re extremely helpful and easy to talk to. You don’t need to help others but you go out of your way to do so. If you haven’t applied for a staff position, I strongly suggest you do so.

Posted Jan 8, 2019
    Troyyy, Waspter, EmmaLie and 3 others like this.
  11. Waspter

Waspter

It truly amazes me how this community has changed me over the past months - from being a person who just carelessly played minigames to now; a person which is much more involved in about everything. I can't describe how much I appreciate this community, and to see so many people which dedicate a lot of time to make this community so great is really astonishing.

@Sven, you're one awesome dude. So easy to talk to, and you're a very helpful guy! You're really fun to be around, play minigames with and just generally talk to.

@z609, you're a great Trainee! You're such a nice guy; kind, helpful and mature, though you do crack a joke or two :) You're awesome and keep doing what you're doing!

@SaucyStyle, you're probably the most active Trainee I've ever seen in StaffRequest. When I see you online in SR, I feel like the hacker rate dropped by about 75% due to your mere presence. Love ya <3

@Maxxehh, thank you for your kind words <3 You're a helpful staff member which is really easy to talk to (you recommend great movies/series on Netflix), and you're constantly looking out for rulebreakers in staffrequest!

Love you all, keep doing what you're doing because what you're doing is essentially making this place a better one for everyone to play on!

Posted Jan 10, 2019 at 11:33 AM
    SaucyStyle, Maxxehh and z609 like this.
  12. SaucyStyle

SaucyStyle

Always a pleasure to help y'all! <3

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 3:49 AM
    Waspter likes this.