• 1193 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6492 Players Online
  • 5299 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The TikTok project keep going

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by nadav1112, May 22, 2020.

1. Ok so I opened a TikTok for mineplex and I have one question
    Because TikTok kinda new up there nothing on rules about it. I allowed to post TikTok videos on mineplex video showcase?

Posted May 22, 2020
  2. Is this tik tok made under Mineplex's name? If so you might need permission I believe?

Posted May 22, 2020
    christxqn and nadav1112 like this.
  3. Ye

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2020
  4. Did you get their permission? I’m not sure if you are allowed to call yourself them unless they allowed you to.

Posted May 22, 2020
    LazyBrayden likes this.
  5. To be honest, the chance that admins will try to sue nadav is very low. They (admins) may never find out about what you did. I am not against creating a Tik tok account for Mineplex, but it doesn't mean that I am for it.

Posted May 22, 2020
  6. Hey!

I recommend talking to somebody before making the TikTok under Mineplex's name. I doubt they would do something, but I would make sure because then it could become more official.

Posted May 22, 2020
    christxqn likes this.
  7. You all not get my point I ask if I allowed to post on video showcase tiktok videos

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2020
  8. Yes, you are but since it's not Mineplex official, you don't really need to follow any rules. But like I said if you want to make it official I would talk to somebody.

Posted May 22, 2020
    christxqn likes this.
  9. We get your point, I am just saying you should receive their permission to basically represent them.

Posted May 22, 2020
  10. Hello there!
    Previously, I have made a thread about making Mineplex apparent on Tiktok. It's exceptional someone has made a Tiktok page. Although this is a great idea to advertise Mineplex, you should check with the Mineplex team. You may not be allowed to create an account under Mineplex's name.

Warm wishes,
    BrookMarieXO

Posted May 23, 2020
    christxqn likes this.
  11. You are correct! I think it is a great idea, however, it could be impersonation unless permission was received.

Posted May 24, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.