• 421 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4802 Players Online
  • 4381 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The State Of Bedrock

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Jet Starglaze, Mar 8, 2021.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes!

2. No (Explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I couldnt have put it better myself. If you look into my post history, I am also learning to code. They said ask a dev, i did but they just said "do your own research". Btw if you are interested in learning to code, want to learn together?

also

That other server (Not gonna say the name but yk what server im talking about) has almost no hackers. I have encountered 0 while playing there on bedrock. Also, you just said what im trying to prove. That other server's bedrock plat is flourishing because more attention is put on it. You just proved my point!

Also, i get that theres only 2 devs, but why cant they just hire more?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 10, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 10, 2021
    Ryan9116, Kight and yvuggu like this.
  2. I agree with everything you said. Sadly we can not learn to code together, i am already enrolled in a class. If you need somewhere to learn tho, -unapproved link- is a great place to go.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  3. By hackers, I was referring more to Java (I don't really play Bedrock, so I can't give a quota on how Hive Bedrock hackers are).
    I'm proposing to you that whilst you are right, it's given more attention for a reason. Because they don't have to balance the Java edition anymore.

Devs are also a little hard to find (in what I know about finding Bedrock Devs).

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  4. Thats the thing - there are no hive bedrock hackers. If so, they get banned as soon as you see them. They might get more work put into bedrock than hive does java, and i know mineplex wont give up java, and were not asking them to. But a 3rd person working on bedrock? thats not much to ask. Listen to the community? not much to ask. Dont get robotic answers? not much to ask

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    yvuggu and Jet Starglaze like this.
  5. Hello, update time.

So, this 1.16.210 situation has been getting dire, with many players now being able to join the server at all, the random RAKDISCONNECTS The player count refelcts this, barley getting above 3500, mineplex is struggling.

The image might be a bit blurry, it says 17 players on.

I could not join turf wars or cake wars, or any game for that matter. I was really hoping for a chill game of turf.

@Mystic 0440 was also there, when we were trying to play a game of turf
    [​IMG]

The player count is dropping like flies, bugs need to be fixed now. Game Updates can wait, we need bug fixes as priority.

[​IMG]

Skywars, 83, cake wars 779.

Another server at the time of taking this photo was at 47k. Its not the time of the day taking a toll, its the bugs.

Im worried for the future of mineplex. EU players getting dissconnected, the issues i mentioned in my og post, im really worried. Mineplex's regular player count is now 2k. We need to be informed, we need to know when fixes aere happening.

Its now or never.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 14, 2021
    Kight, Ryan9116, Mothy and 2 others like this.
  6. At US hours it's around 7-8k players. So the regular player count is not exactly 2k, because that's when mostly EU players are active(but can't play), so those 2k players are the ones that are playing in different places or playing late at night in the US. However this will most definitely take a toll on the player count after this is solved because of the sheer amount of players who don't understand the situation. Along with the other bugs of course, which have also decreased the player count.

I was actually hoping for a chill game of Dragons at 9 PM PST(2.7-2.9k cw players at the time for reference), and instead... I got a super laggy- probably caused by the dragons flying around-not enjoyable game with delayed leaps. And it took almost a minute for the game to start when I joined the game waiting lobby.

But I can play a game of Cake Wars fine without any problems, except the normal Mineplex lag that's still playable in and enjoyable. No random disconnects either. Also because of the decrease in player count, it's quite easy for me to get into games and use /sv 1 or /sv 2. It's a bit weird how a Dragons game is so much laggier than a Cake Wars game.

Posted Mar 14, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  7. The images were taken at 13:27 GMT roughly, so around 9am in the US. normally CW would be at 1.6k.

The classics games are always super laggy for some reason.
    Cake wars might be optimised for a higher player count. Also none of the commands that take you to a lobby work. I have to relog to go to a hub server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2021
    Kight, Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  8. Assuming you're EST. So around 6:27 my time, which is PST. I have a screenshot from 8 days ago taken on a Saturday at about 9:30 AM my time(think 16:30 GMT). It can be found here:
    https://www.mineplex.com/members/yvuggu.214141/#profile-post-99013
    Almost 2.4k Cake Wars players. This shows how much of a difference 3 hours makes, because of the +800 CW players. Of course, it's also a Saturday.
    For me it's normal Mineplex lag like other games, but that's my experience. However Dragons is abnormally laggy.
    Probably. Anyway, if /sv 1 doesn't work(try it once), do /sv 2(try that once). If that doesn't work, do /sv 3(try that once). If that doesn't do it, then /sv 6(try that once). You'll usually only need to try twice to get into a lobby(/sv 1 and /sv 2). Higher numbered lobbies don't really work for me.

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  9. I took another photo, this time at 20:47 GMT which is 16:47 in EST. Theoretically it should be exploding with players.

Also, cake wars was at 1.3k

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2021
    Kight, Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  10. 1.47 PM my time, and this screenshot really goes to prove your point.

Posted Mar 14, 2021
  11. The issues with our Network are known by the development team & the appropriate people have been made aware in order to fix the issue. It is unfortunate, but on the plus side, we peaked at 8k+ today, which is a step up from the steady 4.5k we've been stuck at for a few weeks now.

Hopefully this is resolved soon, but there's nothing to do but wait. Unfortunately the problem isn't as simple as flicking a few switches, else it would've been fixed a long time ago :P

Regards,
    Isaac

Posted Mar 15, 2021
    yvuggu and Jet Starglaze like this.
  12. I guess i have to write a post here, this is an issue. (I is lazy)

Alright, i know it not just flicking a few switches, but cmon, it cant be that hard to update, your FEATURED server, and mojang is not one to make it hard to do anything, easiest company to work with i have ever seen. They cant have made it too hard to update, they also dont want to lose players. Its been just under a week since the update, and nothing has gotten better. This post proves points i have made in the past, things need to be fixed like bugs before game updates, and better focus is needed. Before we get a new block hunt update with a new map to exploit, fix the server so players can join your server.

Posted Mar 15, 2021
  13. ^^bump^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 5, 2021
    yvuggu and MaybeMulti like this.
  14. Yah mineplex is a mess right now

Posted Apr 5, 2021
  15. Huh. In my time on Hive Bedrock I’ve encountered a LOT of hackers. And I mean a lot. Like 1 every 5 games. Oh and then there’s also all those SW level 40 and TW level 75 closet cheaters that never get banned regardless of how many blatant clips there are of them.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  16. do u play in the lobby or something

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  17. I do agree with this. Just going to say at least today there were more players on at once.

Posted Apr 7, 2021
  18. ^^bump^^, if anyone want to add their thoughts here.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 18, 2021 at 5:24 PM