• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1978 Players Online
  • 1978 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The State of Bedrock Part 2

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by RiotRealm, Sep 6, 2022.

?

Will mineplex just let the bedrock server sit there and die?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. I'm just saying that the people we have in that position can't or aren't going to live up to that expectation. No one is a superman.

Posted Oct 11, 2022
  2. Also needs to be promoted more

Isn’t that what I said? xD. Cause I mean like it’s tough in their position to keep on going on the long run with the motivation and passions they had in the beginning

Posted Oct 11, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 13, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  3. They are the owners of mineplex (There real names), I’m currently doing some back round research on them.

Posted Oct 11, 2022
  4. But is Jonathan Williams the real name of Sterling or Defek? Since the other guy is obviously Strutt.

With the constant backlash and the declining state of the server I doubt either of them are too thrilled about what they do anymore.

Posted Oct 11, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 13, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  5. Just half a year ago I probably would have agreed with you here, but honestly at this point it seems like java is better off. Aure, it has less players, but as it's generally more worked on and since the playerbase for is is older and more dedicated, I wouldn't be surprised if java outlasts bedrock at this point. Either way, they're more or less both screwed unless something changes for the better, which I'm guessing won't happen.

Posted Oct 11, 2022
  6. Timmi has very simply stated he doesn't like bedrock. We can't expect him to do things or put effort into something he doesn't want to work on or care about. Even if he was assigned to work on it, no ones going to force him to and I'd rather he not be forced to because that doesn't result in anything good. We saw what Brian did. Gyro isn't around so we're just stuck again really. All we're gonna get is awful things forced in by leadership.

Posted Oct 12, 2022
    Mothy, Frosyiz and RiotRealm like this.