• 101 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2466 Players Online
  • 2365 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The start of an island?

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by MatthewFMMS, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Posted Aug 1, 2021
  2. This is so cool! I’m awful at making natural looking geographical areas but it does actually look like something built into the landscape.

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  3. Hey there Matthew! This looks incredible, wow! I do not really build as much as I used to, but when I did, I found that terraforming was one of the hardest things to do. (In my personal opinion) - Building landscape from scratch can be quite difficult to perfect, especially when you want a smooth, natural looking terrain. You really did a spectacular job in creating this, but some suggestions I have is smoothing the base of the mountain and adding in more of a block variation. Other than that, great job and I hope to see more builds from you! Keep up the amazing work. c:

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  4. on java s so easier, but on bedrock i place sand down in a small hill then /clone it and clone it over and over at the spot of your chose while moving aound and it makes mountains, use /fill xyz xyz sand repalce sand 0 stone and lay grass on top of the stone while editing your hill by breaking and place blocks, you may add ores or concrete or diffrent types of stone to add details

Posted Aug 1, 2021
  5. This is very nice! I'm not a builder so I could never even think about doing something like this haha, keep up the good work !

Posted Aug 2, 2021
  6. You do realize that structure blocks are literally just that exact command but just 52.7 × easier, right?

Posted Aug 2, 2021
  7. Hi! I love this and I think it's a good start. However, I feel like certain aspects could be improved! The first thing I notice is parts of the terrain are very, blocky if you understand that. I also feel that there could be more height variation, a large chunk of the island is pretty flat. I hope to see you add more and make this better in the future! Best of luck!!!!

Posted Aug 3, 2021
  8. Hey!

This is super cool looking! I think that the design is really neat and overall the detail used is very impressive. The landscape is really creative looking and I also even feel like there are so many things that you can turn in into if you decided you wanted to keep working on it. Overall you've done a really great job on this and I'd certainly love to see more from you in the future. :)

Thanks for sharing!

Posted Aug 6, 2021
  9. Hi
    You did a really nice job with this! It looks quite natural and detailed and the design of it is really creative. I’m terrible at building so I can’t offer any valuable constructive criticism. But to me, it looks really great:)

Posted Aug 6, 2021