• 622 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8828 Players Online
  • 8206 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Source most Hackers USE!!!

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by ObsidianOre, Dec 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So it turns out that people have been using this site called toolbox to help them hack Mineplex games, mainly sky and cake wars, I have not purposely used this site so I don't know how it works, but I think this problem has to be resolved, I mean don't get me wrong, the game being able to detect hackers and kick them from games is good but I feel that hackers shouldn't be able to hack the games anyway, it's unfair to the majority of people who play the game properly. Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a good rest of your day or night.

Posted Dec 26, 2020
    Orangey likes this.
  2. Hello! This is a known thing, don't worry. The staff team works very hard to catch as many hackers as they can and punish them accordingly.
    As a player, you can help out too by reporting any hackers that you come across here. I would also highly recommend that you read this guide to help you fill out the form.

Some reminders for when you do:
    1) Make sure you collect appropriate evidence (videos work the best)
    2) If you use screenshots as your evidence, DON'T crop the screenshot. Your report will be denied and it won't go anywhere.

I hope you don't run into any rule-breakers but thank you for doing your part in helping keep the community aware! Have a great day :D

Forum Moderator Note: Thread Locked - Concern Addressed.

Posted Dec 26, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jan 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.