• 1040 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6381 Players Online
  • 5341 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The skins in minestrike

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by Meggly, Apr 11, 2020.

Tags:
?

Should they fix the skin problem?

1. Yes! I miss them so much!

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. I don’t think they should..

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. Hello! I have really wanted to get this problem solved. I believe the M4 Howl and Enderman M4 skins in the game Minestrike are not obtainable in MS chests. I read a post that said that they aren’t even coded in the chest, and I believe there was a glitch in the minestrike chests prior. I really want this issue solved, because these skins are so good. I als o wish to get the steyr aug torque and sg553 pulse skins fixed and back in the game. I saw they are thinking of releasing a knife skin for having all achievements, and I’m happy they are finally doing this as I requested that a long time ago too :D I know minestrike has many glitches, such as hit reg, exploits, the amount of craters, and other issues. I just hope at the least the developers fix this issue of the skins, and maybe release more. I really miss them.

Posted Apr 11, 2020
    kim_crazy and Looof like this.
  2. To my knowledge the M4 Howl, Steyr AUG Torque, and P2000 Fire Elemental are the only skins not coded into the Mine-Strike chests. The SG-553 Pulse skin seems to be the only skin that can be obtained, but not activated in-game. I do agree this minor cosmetics fix is the least the developers can do to make Mine-Strike enjoyable until the new PDC servers come out. After all the Mine-Strike community has gone through with the neglectfulness of the Mineplex Dev Team it's hard to say they will ever fix even the most minor things in Mine-Strike.

Posted Apr 12, 2020
  3. The reason why the aug and sg553 skins are broken is because they are classified as sniper rifles. Before they were classified as rifles and they worked. The galil skin was classified under pistols and didn’t work. That issue as fixed and it was classified under rifles and now it works. If the devs were to classify the aug and sg553 skins under rifles instead of sniper rifles, I’m sure they would work.

Posted Apr 16, 2020
  4. Hello! This has been an issue for a very long time and if you would like to see a change, you can make a thread about this in the “General Discussion” section of the forums. You can also report the bug here. I’ve also noticed development on Minestrike has been very slow for many years and I would be thrilled if the developers took notice to Minestrike once more.
    ~Thanks

Posted Apr 18, 2020