Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Pizzazilla, Mar 4, 2021.
ugh those 2 were the definition of Tyler1 MC edition, I hated them SO MUCH
What were their usernames? I recall two skeleton horses teaming on me while I raged back in 2016/2017
My friend, those are called SSM Chivalry Laws.
It states that:
- You may not interrupt any 1v1 as it is disrespectful to both players in a fight
- You may not use any smash crystal unless it's against Wolf or Horse
- You may not type in the chat. Doing so renders you as a weakling (don't take this one seriously)
- You may not use Skeletal Horse (Wolf is borderline)
- You may not kill any AFK player unless it seems they have been afk for a long time
- You may not lobby dodge unless the match is basically not gonna be fun
- If @Artie requests a 1v1, do it now
- If @Deidara is in your lobby, run from that hub and never go back
- If someone freezes mid-fight and it's clear they aren't doing it on purpose, you may not damage them until they return
- If it's clear your lobby is full of noobs, just hub. Unenjoyable for both you and the people you're fighting
These are just some of the unstated rules that many SSM veterans and professionals follow to ensure a fair, healthy, and happy round.
some of these rules are questionable
the first time I saw them in game, their names were MomAlly and DaughterMeg, but they changed their names frequently so it might have been something else back then. But many people just know them as Ally or Meg, since that was a part of many of their usernames.
Oh I remember. uwuMeg and uwuAlly. Thought you were talking about Allykaty for a sec.
pfft what cheesy “laws”, if you afk in a fight that’s on you, you play wolf or are generally a nuisance? Of course I’m gonna use horse to get you outta my way, also it’s a FREE FOR ALL, “interrupting” doesn’t exist
Yeah! Makes no sense why so many people follow those!
people actually do? I never once seen these exercised, most of the time I’m being 3v1’d
horse and wolf players wouldn't understand "morals"
actually I’ve been playing Witch more over the past couple days, I only played horse once, and that was because of a 3-man party of wolves
I've seen you play horse multiple times, even targeted me lol
i said over the past couple of days, as in 2 days
Creeper, Spider, Cow, Enderman, Zombie, exist.
As a horse player, I hate playing against those kits, use those kits. Simple
They were an extremely arrogant horse player that would legit one shot you every encounter unless you were golem or cow or any other tanky kit, but you’d still be at like 1-2 hp left. They also seemed to be very good at melee which made it worst to deal with lol
squid is also a good counter to horse
Ehhh, someone has to be really good at Squid to beat me if I'm using horse. Once they have no sky squid available their whole strategy goes out the window. I'd only suggest Squid if you main squid and almost always use squid. Squid is a better counter to Blaze since after firefly a blaze will just get juggled to death. I however, still have a kick after my rush move.
what I do to counter creeper is a bit of a reckless move but it works, I rush and bone kick them right when “explode” goes off and yeet them off the map