• 1999 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1999 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

the road to YT rank...

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TooMuchXMas4You, Nov 21, 2020 at 10:05 AM.

?

how was the video on a scale of 1-gucci

1. gucci (best)

66.7%
  2. prada (pretty good my g)

8.3%
  3. 1-5

25.0%
  1. Yo so I made a dumb meme video basically explaining how I am going to be trying to go for the YT rank since I already meet a majority of the requirements. I have a boring description so it's better if you just watch the video yourself. Alsooo you may need to adjust your volume throughout the video that's my bad but hopefully you forgive me okay :D

So yeah that's basically it let's get a #xmas4yt (just kidding... unless). Feedback is appreciated but I was pretty satisfied how it turned out for like 4 hours of work. Anyway thanks for watching if you did, I'll be making more videos soon. Only 4 left >:)
    (btw if for some reason this video needs to get taken down just lmk)

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 10:05 AM
  2. Best of luck achieving the rank! I love the editing style you have for sure, keep it up!

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 10:41 AM
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  3. Hahaha! You had me laughing throughout the whole video! Good luck with applying, and I hope you get the rank!

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 11:40 AM
  4. Best of luck :) Would love to see some more creators
    Keep up the good work

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 12:14 PM
  5. Good luck Applying! Love the editing style of the videos, it had me laughing a lot lol. It would definitely be great to see more Mineplex Content Creators on the Network. Keep up the good work! :D

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 1:03 PM
    TooMuchXMas4You and StyxKiller03 like this.
  6. What a great goal! I look forward to watching you rise in views and subscribers and maybe one day seeing you with YT rank <3 Best of luck and Happy Holidays!

~Hubble

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 11:37 PM
  7. Lmao the editing style is legendary xD. I’ll definitely be subscribing! Good luck in achieving YT rank, we need more people like you :D

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 2:22 AM
  8. Hands down one of the funniest videos I've seen on the video showcase section. Good luck with your journey to YT/Youtube rank. I'm sure you'll make it in no time ^^
    I love the editing too, how long did it take to make because it's really well done?

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 7:15 AM
  9. LOL

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 8:30 AM
  10. Good luck achieving the rank :) I remember watching your video on your description of being a staff member a while ago when you posted it on the forums and it was definitely a good quality video, background music, well-edited & fairly engaging compared to a lot of other videos, especially MC videos. Keep it up!​

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 8:35 AM
  11. I actually made it all in one night, recorded all the footage and edited it. Probably took around 4-5 hours, it was pretty crazy.

Also Oscaros yeah it's crazy how many people remember that video, it was pretty bad in my opinion but I'm glad so many people watched it lol

Also thank you so much everybody else for the kind words, I'm glad you all enjoyed it. I definitely will try to keep doing stuff like this, thanks once again :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 9:23 AM
  12. Good luck on YT rank! I like your use of memes in your editing. It gives the video a nice style. Anyways, again, good luck on getting YT rank. Who knows, maybe one day we will see you with the Youtube rank. Keep up the great work.

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 12:08 PM
  13. YES MAN YOU GOT THIS LETS GOOOOO

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 9:39 PM