• 3453 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11891 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Return of the Event Server!

Discussion in 'Events' started by SimplyBrandon, Sep 9, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 09/09/19
  1. YES!! This is super exciting, I really miss the EVENT server from a few years ago If I am not at school, I'll try my best to come join!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    SimplyBrandon and _Prof_ like this.
  2. Whooo hoo! I have been waiting for quite a while for this to open up, can't wait to play the server for myself! :D

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Tours, SimplyBrandon and _Prof_ like this.
  3. I'm so glad to see the event server is back! Hopefully, we can continue to plan for our future events soon! :D

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    SimplyBrandon and Bunni like this.
  4. Yo!
    Hip Hip Hooray! Glad to see that the server is back and better than ever. I look forward to upcoming events and overall can't wait to see what the Events team has planned for the community. Slightly annoyed that Goon came along.. gosh always ruining the moment *sigh*

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    Tours, SimplyBrandon and Bunni like this.
  5. Nice, now ES actually has something to do for the first time in months. I look forward to attending some Phamtastic events!

Posted Sep 9, 2019
    SimplyBrandon and AceSJus like this.
  6. It was really fun yesterday! Especially when I narrated story time.

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    SimplyBrandon likes this.
  7. Events are amazing, change my mind.

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    Bunni and SimplyBrandon like this.
  8. It's actually great that our event server finally came back! I so missed events in these 8 months without them, even forgot some aspects how to host them but I will able to get used fast. Soon you will see a lot of cool events by us (Event Team) and I hope you will like them.

What's about this yesterday's event, it was good to host EU version of that for our community. This event ran rather well without any big issues. I hope it was liked by you and you will visit more events in the future.

Here is my screenshot which was taken at the end of EU version:
    [​IMG]

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    _Prof_, SimplyBrandon and Tours like this.
  9. Can't take a screenie without GWEN it self!! :)

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  10. This is some of the best news I had heard all week. Event-1 being down has not only affected the Events Squad itself but our entire community as a whole. The events we hosted were important and it helped create a positive interaction within our community. I definitely remember users voicing their concerns about how they didn't feel like the events were up to par, hopefully, the reintroduction of the events server can be helpful. I cannot wait to see what the Events Squad has in store, and what the Events Assistance plan to help with. Welcome back, Event-1!

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  11. Good news for the community!

Posted Sep 10, 2019
  12. Big up the event server!

Can't wait to get back into helping out at events WOOOOO!!!

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    _Prof_ and Zipppo like this.