• 409 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6994 Players Online
  • 6585 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Return Of Death Tag

Discussion in 'Death Tag' started by Kelbeans, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Hello!

For those who won't know since 2017 up to the temporary end of Death Tag except in mixed arcade I cannot express how happy I am to see it back as a standalone option even if it is only included in Mixed Arcade I can still choose it automatically without having to go through a ton of sessions. I met some of my closest friends on that mini-game and I hope to meet back up with them in the near future. Death Tag was always my go to whenever I felt down, aswell as the sheer thrill and excitement. I'm so happy to see it back. :D

Posted Apr 4, 2019
    x3bood likes this.
  2. Hey!

It's great to see the death tag community show their support for their game. I think it's the only mixed arcade game that doesn't have an npc that gets tons of players. I hope that you reconnect with some of your old friends from death tag, it would probably be great to see them and play Death tag with them. Death Tag is one of my favourite games, so hopefully I see you while playing it!
    Have a great day!!

Posted Apr 4, 2019