• 1407 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5988 Players Online
  • 4581 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion The report command

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Thebluejello, Feb 27, 2020.

1. It would be nice to add a report player command to mineplex too make it easier to report player's instead of trying to remember the username and going to the mineplex website login and then report them. It would be so much easier to have a report command! This idea has probobly ben said before but it's still a good idea

Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  2. Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Korben (gone) and Thebluejello like this.
  3. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 27, 2020
    Korben (gone) and xGetRektedx like this.
  4. I believe this would be a great addition to Bedrock. Ive always wanted it and it makes it easier for players to be reported. I’d love to see this get added. I believe there’s something similar or like this on Java and it would be nice to see it get added to Bedrock as well. As stated by my brother, it’s currently in the process of development along with other possible Bedrock updates. I think the report command would be a great addition and make people’s lives a lot easier. If we could report the hacker the moment we saw them, then it would make for players getting dealt with a bit faster. I’m all for this idea, +1

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  5. This idea has been denied multiple times due to that this command could be abused and there are very few bedrock staff. There’s probably more I'm forgetting too xd

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  6. Hi,

Given how the report command has worked in the past, I feel like it would be a nice addition, regardless of its downsides. It really just depends on how the community would use the report feature.
    While this may be true, any game has the same issue with the report feature. At least such a feature like the report feature can be the easiest way to communicate with a staff member. Unless an individual will have a lot of active staff members on their friend list, the report feature could ultimately be a great way to have a line of communication with staff members. However, I do understand your point of how useless it could be depending on how active the staff members are.

-Wiz2K

Posted Feb 28, 2020
  7. I completely agree with the command thing. Its hard to report a player so the report command would come in handy!

Posted Mar 1, 2020
  8. I do agree, I don't like being in the middle of a game and I see a hacker, and then I have to get up my browser sometimes, etc.

Posted Mar 1, 2020