• 974 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6941 Players Online
  • 5967 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The newest YT rank on Mineplex

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Emerald, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Hi!

Congratulations on YT rank! Make sure to keep uploading, I've loved the videos you've uploaded so far!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  2. Nice video, and congrats on YT!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  3. Hey Emerald!

Very nice video, and a huge congratulations on your milestone! It’s super wholesome to see old Mineplex players still on the server and I’m super happy for you. You finally achieved your prolonged goal of obtaining YT rank! (WHOO) I wish you the absolute best of luck pushing out content and I’m sure you’re going to be a be a great addition to the CC team here on Mineplex.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  4. Congrats! hopefully, mineplex citizens treat you well as your time being a YT.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
  5. Hey!

I recognised your Irish accent as soon as I started watching the video - it's epic to have another prominent community member from the same country as me, especially our newest YT rank too. Huge congrats on earning the YT rank, from this video I know straight off the bat that I'm going to enjoy watching your content! You've been aiming for this for so long that you've finally been justly rewarded. I look forward to seeing future content from you on the server, and once again well done on your achievement.

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  6. Nice job dude

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  7. Omg we definitely need more youtubers, congrats!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  8. Congratulations on achieving the YT rank, I absolutely love the first video you made with the rank as well. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your content in the future! :)

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  9. Hey!

Huge congratulations on achieving the YT rank! This is my first time coming across one of your videos, but I thoroughly enjoyed your commentary, reactions, and just watching the video in general. I'll definitely check out your channel for more content and can't wait to see what you produce in the future! Congrats once again!

Posted Nov 29, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  10. Hey!

Congrats!! I checked out your channel a bit and subscribed, you are definitely a funny, unique YouTuber! Hope to see more awesome content from you in the future :D

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  11. Thanks so much to everyone for the kind messages <3
    Looking forward to making more content for such a welcoming community :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2020
  12. A tad late but congratulations on the YT rank! I made sure to subscribe to you, and I can't wait to watch your content here soon. Keep up the great work!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  13. POG! CONGRATS!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  14. Ayoo! Huge congratulations on YT rank - looking forward to watching your future content. Wishing the best of luck for you in the future!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  15. Awesome to have a fellow Irish person in the community <3
    Thank you so much, I'm happy to be making content for the server :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 5, 2020
  16. Congrats!

Posted Dec 5, 2020