• 1586 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14186 Players Online
  • 12600 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The newest YT rank on Mineplex

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Emerald, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Just happy to be here

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  2. Congrats

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  3. Congrats on YT rank :D

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  4. DIUDE!! CONGRATS!!!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  5. Big Congrats on your YT Rank! It is Very Nice to see a new Mineplex YT Rank here on Mineplex! :D

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Jaborrie and Emerald like this.
  6. Congrats! I saw you in-game recently with your new YT rank! Congrats again!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  7. congrats :thumbs_up:

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  8. Congrats on your yt rank :)

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  9. Congrats on YT Rank !!! :)

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  10. Congrats on the rank!! Just watched the video you posted here and wow I really enjoy it!! Can't wait to see more content from you!!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  11. Congrats on earning the YT rank here at Mineplex! I look forward to seeing you around and learning more about your channel!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  12. Hey!

I know I already congratulated you on discord, but this is such a big milestone for you that I thought It’d be worth my time to congratulate you here as well! You genuinely seem like such a kind and passionate person. I hope you have an amazing time being a CC, and congrats again!!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  13. Howdy!

I just wanted to say congratulations for achieving the YT rank it is a very big accomplishment!!!

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  14. Heyo!
    Thanks for sharing this milestone with us! This must be such a huge accomplishment for you, as it must have taken quite a lot of time, dedication, and effort to achieve this goal. Congrats on YT rank!!

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  15. I wish my tag was purple. Congrats on the rank!

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Hubble and Emerald like this.
  16. Congratulations on achieving YT!

I can see your clear dedication in achieving the goal as you described in the video, and I am extremely happy for you and really enjoyed seeing your reaction towards having the rank and trying out the various commands you get, especially the forcefield one (pretty cool). I hope to see you around in-game sometime, keep up the great work!!

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Hubble and Emerald like this.
  17. Congratulations!

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  18. Congrats!!!

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Emerald likes this.
  19. This is a really good achievement - and I'm super happy someone like you who clearly has lots of motivation & drive for doing YT videos has achieved the rank! Congrats and go on to do some great things :D​

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Emerald and Hubble like this.
  20. Congratulations! Truly well deserved and I look forward to watching more of your content as it is released :D

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Emerald likes this.