• 346 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4375 Players Online
  • 4029 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The New Update...

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by MadCooper, Jul 1, 2019.

?

What to do with the new update?

Poll closed Jul 15, 2019.
  1. Keep update

39.1%
  2. Remove update

13.0%
  3. Keep only reasonable parts of update

47.8%
  1. I'm a veteran to Block Hunt (and mineplex in general) and can remember the golden age of block hunt, when everyone had the skills to kill hunters without the extra buffs. Smoke bombs should be removed, and in my personal opinion the hunter's bow is too strong and should be weakened because whenever a hunter pulls out a bow in close combat the hider dies pretty much instantly. Also water should do more damage because right now I just use it as an escape to fall damage or an escape to a nooby hunter. Also the achievement kits are so terrible and need major upgrades (i.e. faster tazing for hunter and maybe shocking for hider).

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  2. There are no baby chickens

Posted Sep 14, 2019
    awaitable and FluteVegetables like this.
  3. There a no maps with baby chickens. It’s an infestor bug exploit.
    --- Post updated ---
    You miss the point of this game. This isn’t hide and seek. Some may treat it as hide and seek but this game isn’t hide and seek. Plus, hiders have no armor. While in fights use your bow. Don’t bowspam, drawback half way to deal some damage and push them back. Once you push them back, you drawback more and more to kill them.
    --- Post updated ---
    You miss the point of this game. This isn’t hide and seek. Some may treat it as hide and seek but this game isn’t hide and seek. Plus, hiders have no (or minimal) armor. While in fights use your bow. Like the legendary cards said, just get a few hunter buddies
    i agree taser sucks. When you think about it, there aren’t really any other good kits to help balance the game. They just had to add something that was different. I get that it was an attempt to balance shocker but any shocker can avoid that laser and kill one of those things.
    --- Post updated ---
    I feel like they just could’ve used a bow that would have the same effect as the taser hunter so it would be easy to aim and there would be a 20 second cool down.
    --- Post updated ---
    I feel like they just could’ve used a bow that would have the same effect as the taser hunter so it would be easy to aim and there would be a 20 second
    --- Post updated ---
    Agreed
    --- Post updated ---
    ————–
    I would like to see anvils, lily pads, and farmland to be fixed. I get stuck and can never get out. This is really bad in Mesa Village because my escape route on bedrock from the orange tarp is into to that water and to the lily pads.
    --- Post updated ---
    ————–
    I would like to see anvils, lily pads, and farmland to be fixed. I get stuck and can never get out. This is really bad in Mesa Village because my escape route on bedrock from the orange tarp is into to that water and to the lily pads
    water damage is fine. On pirate island, on those worn down ships, if you fall into the water from there, you need to swim all the way around (this is really bad on bedrock because water does like 8 dmg/30 sec)

Posted Sep 14, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 16, 2019