• 345 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6098 Players Online
  • 5753 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The new sfx

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Sloppywastaken, Jul 25, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This new sound effects it sounds like it’s a cat I don’t really like it because it gets very annoying pls remove it if you can.

Posted Jul 25, 2021
  2. Please make a bug report describing the error, this section is for help not reporting glitches

Posted Jul 25, 2021
  3. Hey there, I've moved this thread to the Bedrock Discussion section as it's more suited there.

The help section is usually reserved for questions about where to report players/bugs, if they have any issues about sever connection and so forth. Whereas the Bedrock Discussion section is where ideas and thoughts about features of the Bedrock platform can be shared and others can comment on their experiences and changes can be proposed/implemented subsequently.

I'm sure many other people feel the same way about this. Personally, I don't play much Bedrock Mineplex but I can certainly see how the sound effect could get annoying after a while. You can always try turning the volume down for sound effects in the meantime if that would help.

Posted Jul 25, 2021
  4. Hey!

We are currently aware that players just really don't like the sound. We will be having a Public Game Insights meeting next weekend (If I recall). At this meeting, we will be going over all the feedback for the CakeWars update and make changes that the players would like to see. For now if you would like to you can turn down your hostile mob sounds in the settings as the sound you are hearing is a ghast cry.

- GuardianInASuit | Bedrock Mod

FMA Note: Thread Locked by FMA Marzie. Reason: Concern addressed.

Posted Jul 25, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 25, 2021
    20LeeBrian1 and CloudyDay1234 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.