• 372 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8810 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Multiple Forum Tags

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Knazamn, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Hello!

It has come to my attention that some people have more than one forum tag. Like @Klobby for example.
    I think it should change where you only have your current rank Java and Bedrock. Not Eternal, Hero, Legend, Knight, Duke, etc on the same profile! It is bringing too much confusion.
    Like I only have 2. I have a Java and a Bedrock rank. I just think this should change so it doesn't bring much confusion.

Have a great day/night!

Edit: I forgot PPC :P
    You can also have a PPC tag even if you have 2 other tags with a Java and Bedrock.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  2. I think having multiple tags is a nice perk for buying multiple ranks personally, and I don't find it confusing at all. It's easy to tell which rank is the highest by color, and if not color, then just by common sense. -1 to this idea overall.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
  3. Hey mate,

While I can see how this could cause confusion to some players, I do not see it as such a major issue. When I think about it, they are essentially paying for another rank so they can get the perks for the respective rank, and so I do not think it would be fair to take away one of those perks, especially considering Mineplex has allowed multiple ranks on the forums for a while. I honestly think it's cool when people have multiple ranks, it's a nice way to show off what they have bought, and to show everyone which ranks they actually have because you can only display one rank in-game.

Thank you for suggesting this to the community, I do understand the confusion you are referring to, but I personally do not think it's worth not allowing players to have multiple ranks on the forums just because of the reason you mentioned. I hope you consider my feedback and understand where I am coming from. :)

Posted Sep 26, 2019
  4. I had Titan rank before, and that didn't show. Before I was on the forums, I had Ultra, Hero, and Legend. That didn't show.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  5. Although I see where you are coming from with your idea, I do not think tags should be taken away from users who have purchased multiple ranks. Purchasing the full rank (not an upgrade) and creating a support ticket enables one to have multiple tags. Because some users have paid extra this way, I do not think it would be very fair to remove tags, resulting in unwanted consequences. Therefore, I do not see it going away any time soon given that it costs extra money to have multiple tags.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
  6. If you actually bought each of those ranks, you can contact support to get the other tags to appear on your profile. You can contact them at www.mineplex.com/tickets, and they'll be able to help you get multiple tags on your page.

Posted Sep 26, 2019
  7. Heyo!

While I can see where you are coming from and it being confusing, I personally find it all right. You can easily tell which rank they have simply by seeing which tag is the highest on their profile. For example, if they have both Ultra and Titan, obviously Titan will show up in game. Additionally, I believe that they should stay there. People who have both tags paid extra money to purchase a new rank; in other words, they did not purchase a rank upgrade from the shop. Since they purchased a new rank, they did not "swap" out the older (and lower) rank for the newer one, so I believe that they should be able to keep them on their profile.

Posted Sep 27, 2019