• 170 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3251 Players Online
  • 3081 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Most Beautiful picture I've ever taken in my life.

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by le Brownie, Sep 22, 2021.

?

what do you think?

1. BEAUTIFUL <3_<3

55.0%
  2. Oh wow its so pretty!!

30.0%
  3. Its alright.

10.0%
  4. Not that good, sorry :)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. oh god I'm going to be sick

5.0%
  1. I had a similar scene from where I am. We had a storm coming up, but you could barely see the full moon peaking out from above the clouds! This picture is really cool though, as the moon is my favorite thing ever!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  2. These photos are beautiful Brownie! I always had a fascination with clouds and the sky, and these capture it wonderfully!
    Thank you so much for sharing these <3

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Okjed, le Brownie and Joshhh like this.
  3. Holy, that’s beautiful ngl

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    le Brownie and Joshhh like this.
  4. Wow!

That picture looks amazing, it's cool to see people on the forums interested in photography!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  5. I KNOW RIGHT

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  6. I really love this photo you captured! I always find it really really cool when the moon is surrounded by clouds but there's just enough of a break in the clouds so that you can see the moon poking through. I love how you also captured the street as well, for some reason with the addition of the street light and the trees with the rest of the street it makes it look really spooky to me. It almost seems like something out of a horror movie! I'd love to see more in the future whenever you're out and about again if you get the opportunity. Once again great job! :)

Posted Sep 28, 2021
    le Brownie and Okjed like this.
  7. Thank you for sharing Brownie! I especially love the first photo where it features light from the white moon and reddish orange street light. It honestly really reminds me of how fast fall came this year.

Posted Sep 29, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  8. yeah fall has came really quickly, it's already cold outside for me >-<
    also ty!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 3, 2021
    Mappable and CatFan105 like this.