• 945 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3524 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion The most awful kit [SSM]

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by IsWater, Nov 23, 2019.

?

Do you agree with me?

Poll closed Jan 7, 2020.
  1. Remove Chicken

7.4%
  2. Change chicken completely

18.5%
  3. Change chicken a little

48.1%
  4. Keep chicken as it is

25.9%
  1. No it doesn’t? What makes it a fact?

Posted Nov 28, 2019
    KarmaCallama and Mitchy like this.
  2. your opinion is wrong.

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  3. What I meant is that it should look like a person dressed up as a chicken.

Posted Nov 28, 2019
  4. ...which would be extremely ugly and would defeat the purpose of players actually being mobs. Something shouldn’t be change just because you can’t deal with it.

Posted Nov 28, 2019
    KarmaCallama and Mitchy like this.
  5. Here's the thing Gavin.. Chicken is balanced because it dies in very few hits and does not regen particularly fast. Also, it is not impossible to hit! I destroy chickens because I have perfect aim and they can't do anything against me... being small it is understandable it is hard to hit, but it is balanced by its fragility. It can be very destructive but if not played well it is very easy to kill.
    --- Post updated ---
    And that comes back to, as I said before, there are only good players, not unfair kits!
    --- Post updated ---
    And I know for a fact I'm right! I can play someone with any kit and still win no matter what they use... It's about skill, not excuses that it's "broken" or "op" or "unfair".

Posted Nov 30, 2019
  6. I saw a Chicken pull off a 1v3 last night so I have no idea what you're talking about

Posted Dec 1, 2019