• 460 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10522 Players Online
  • 10062 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The lag has struck

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by HomeadeBadge85, Jun 19, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have good internet and only lag if a LOT of people are using. In this case, I'm the only one using my internet. I just played a game of Cake Wars and everyone was floating and teleporting 2 blocks ahead of where they were standing, people whk jumped just floated. I don't know why it's lagging which makes me confused.

(Bedrock, v1.17.0, Windows 10)

Posted Jun 19, 2021
    Paladise and StyxKiller03 like this.
  2. Mineplex's host [INAP in Chicago] is currently experiencing issues which are causing Java Mineplex to be completely offline and Bedrock Mineplex to have connection problems.
    This is most likely the reason you're experiencing lag, and the situation is being dealt with and should be fixed sometime this weekend, however, there is no exact ETA on it.
    You can read more about the mentioned issues at this link.

Posted Jun 19, 2021
  3. Ah thanks.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 19, 2021
  4. Hey there,
    @MarkTheNub. explained this brilliantly, both our Java and Bedrock servers have been experiencing significant lag/connection issues due to issues with the hosting provider. We're really sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully everything should be back to normal soon, thank you for bearing with us in the meantime.

This thread here should explain the situation and will be updated with any new information when we receive it so it's a good place to keep an eye on - https://www.mineplex.com/threads/regarding-our-current-server-issues.204441/#post-709947

Since your concern has been addressed, I shall lock the thread. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a message ^^

Thread lock ~ concern addressed

Posted Jun 19, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.