• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7588 Players Online
  • 4698 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The king of SSM has been dethroned

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Deidara, Jun 11, 2020.

1. :thinking:

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  2. I'm sorry, but I lost interest in the video. This constant turning to see your skin is so annoying ... We also couldn't see so many things because you do it 24/7... But yes, he is good

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Kenshin_William and Deidara like this.
  3. I wish I could even take 1 stock off Chameebling, gosh that would be so epic.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
  4. We can only dream.

Posted Jun 12, 2020
    Kenshin_William likes this.
  5. Our darkest day is upon us. King Chammbling has left us. However in his death, he managed to take down many hyper skeletons and iron golems. Peace has been restored.

Posted Jun 13, 2020
  6. rip the king
    :potato:

Posted Jun 13, 2020
    allykat and aaawesome like this.
  7. That power... he's just too strong! What will be done to combat that impeccable being?

Who will save us now? What will we do? How will we survive the wrath of the newfound king?
    Only time will tell! D:

Posted Jun 13, 2020
  8. I resent all kings and figures of authority, however I cannot deny that a new god has awaken. Although I do not like this, I will respect it. I pray to you every night, lord Chameebling. Not out of love, not out of fear, but out of desperation. The situation with the skeletons and golems has gotten quite out of hand. May you bring justice to the SSM kingdom once and for all!

Posted Jun 14, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 16, 2020
    aaawesome likes this.
  9. If Chameebling is the god of SSM, why does he quit when he sees my name? i have beaten him multiple times before, but he will claim i am lying. I do not take screenshots nless some person is baby raging, so i do not have proof of chameebling rage quitting because of my victory.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  10. If i were to fight anyone like deidara right now, i would lose. But if i fought him at the right time, i would win. My tryhard meter is unpredictable to anyone including me, the only things limiting its effects are my old machines i use to play.

Posted Jun 14, 2020
    Craftik_YT likes this.
  11. we all know im the king

Posted Jun 14, 2020
  12. I’m a bedrock player and I’m not sure if that is a clan would someone be so kind and explain it to me

Posted Jun 15, 2020
  13. its a guy teaming with cheaters to kill a god player

Posted Jun 15, 2020
    Dr sticky597 likes this.
  14. Ahh thank you. You are the rightful heir due to you being so kind to me you have my support

Posted Jun 16, 2020
    Nephili likes this.
  15. IT IS BY HIS GRACE WE WE ARE SAVED AND THROUGH HIS SWEAT THE OTHER SWEATS WILL FALL
    PRAISE BE HIS MIGHTY NAME AND POWER, THE GOD OF SSM, CHAMEEBLING THE DELIVERER

Posted Jun 20, 2020
    Legend998, Jrawt, allykat and 2 others like this.
  16. xD

Posted Jul 11, 2020,
    Last edited Jul 11, 2020
  17. If someone managed to kill him, he prob would punch them through their monitor, as he is that skilled.

Long live the king! :3

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    Legend998 likes this.
  18. cringe

Posted Jul 11, 2020
  19. It is my honor to announce Chammking has returned to us in our darkest hour.

Posted Jul 25, 2020
    allykat and Mitchy like this.