• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The inactivity of the Bridges

Discussion in 'The Bridges' started by OP susi, Dec 2, 2018.

1. OP susi

OP susi

Do you guys still remember the good days when bridges had 50-100 players playing it? It is just shame to look at it now to see it's popularity dropping even though it really is fun. I mean yeah there are good new minigames as well but I just miss the old "gold days" of bridges. It might just be me living in my timezone but Idunno Idunno. What do you think?

Posted Dec 2, 2018
  2. Animalll

Animalll

Hey!

Yes, I do remember when bridges had 50-100 players per game. However, I wouldn't say the game is dropping in popularity. I would say that since Minecraft has lost many players, Mineplex has too. Since most games only require eight people to start, it's harder to get a minimum of twenty people to start a bridges game. I personally think that the bridges minimum player requirement should be reduced to 12. There would be three players per team and it mean that there would be more bridges games. I believe that Timezones play a part in the low amount of people in bridges games.

Thanks for the post,
    -Animalll

Posted Dec 2, 2018
  3. Saknoel

Saknoel

Not sure about 12, you would mine for 10 minutes and then kill everyone in anothet 3. Even tho I still sometimes finish 20 player games within like 5 but ya, it would be pointless imo.

Posted Dec 2, 2018
  4. Mafio

Mafio

I don't know about this. Yes, during low peak times you have less than 300 total online on Mineplex and less than 10 total people in Bridges. But during peak times when there's 1000-2000 players online games do fill up and you still often get over 30 people in one game, which is quite impressive if you ask me.

Back when Mineplex still had tens of thousands of players online at once (around 2016) you'd still sometimes wait a while for a Bridges lobby to fill up and some games had 20-25 players. So considering that the server's player base is around 20x less than before, I'd say Bridges as a game is going pretty damn good.

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 7:41 AM
  5. MelonHead15

MelonHead15

Yes, I agree, but I also see a difference from around 2016 the player could in games are being distributed more equally instead of players going to one game now I see most people are going to a variety of games.

Posted Dec 6, 2018 at 8:16 AM