• 1658 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4237 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The greatest Super Smash Mobs player of all time is

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by TalkToTransformer, Nov 20, 2019.

1. The greatest Super Smash Mobs player of all time is Adam "Armada" Lindgren. He is best known for defeating the world's best players, and currently is ranked 5th on the Smash 4 tier list with a victory over Manga at EVO 2015. Now, he's back with a brand new side project, where he'll be placing 8th at this weekends Smash Summit.

If you know nothing about Smash, then allow me to give you the quick rundown. The game takes place in a tennis court, with each player fighting their way to the net to attack their opponent. There are various weapons, such as boomerangs, lasers, etc. A character may also have special moves, or "outs". So to give you a better idea, let's just say he might have one of his signature special moves, or it could be a grab. So now

Posted Nov 20, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 20, 2019
    Crash and Eroil like this.
  2. I think you mispelled.

Posted Nov 21, 2019
  3. Indeed, I really liked his victory over Jeremy "Zain" Crawford to win the 2011 Smash 'n Splash after a massive losers run since he was knocked out of the winners side by Matt early on in the tournament. I dont believe he missed a single quarter circle in the entirety of his losers run, with a possible exception of a fat fingered ultra instinct in losers semi's.

Posted Nov 25, 2019