• 467 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8905 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion The greatest game idea meme- I mean MINEplex will ever see

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by akeyfortyseven, Sep 29, 2019.

?

Do u think this game is great?

1. It’s epic gamer

75.0%
  2. It needs improvement but otherwise a few tweaks to get epic

25.0%
  1. Part 1: it has to be about a joke for it to be accepted, so let’s make a game about pewdiepies gaming chair, called defend the chair. If your chair gets stolen or broken you are stuck with plastic one and you lose all respect and gear. If you have gaming chair you have full diamond and as your chair breaks you lose gear

Part 2: I think this game should be broken, so if you lose your chair then you have no armor and a wooden shovel, that way one guy can hide and camp then beat up the people without chairs

Part 3: it should be advertised as much as possible, so much that it lags up the spawn due to double the amount of entities, and so that people with normal chairs will have to buy gaming chairs in order to be able to join mineplex during the event

Part 4: Give people titles by winning as a person who won by getting kicked all the way down to no gaming chair and pulled an epic gamer comeback with a wooden shovel and one by winning by camping and then sweeping

Part 5: make the KB as broken as possible, so that if u have no gamer chair then you deal a pixel of KB and if you have gamer chair in pristine condition the you can fling people across the map that don’t have epic gamer chair

Part 6: remove anticheat for this mini game, not that it existed in the first place

please vote for my idea I think it parallels to mineplex ideas and it has the highest chance of being added
    --- Post updated ---
    Note: this is for bedrock

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  2. Without a doubt I am -1 for this idea because this game would be fun for the entirity of 30 seconds. Yes thats it because the game is similar to area 51 except even more broken, its a difficult concept to code and overall would kill mineplex even more.

Tip add a third option on your poll for -1 or requires huge improvement because right now this is a no go

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  3. Yes

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  4. @Undertqker there can’t be a -1 because this is all the criteria for how a mineplex game is made, and I nailed them all

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 29, 2019
  5. Hi!

I am gonna have to disagree on this.

First off, where this idea came from isn't really that good. Yes, I understand Pewdiepie is a really popular youtuber, and most people know about him. Maybe you can make this based on something else?

Second, making the game broken is just not gonna make the game fun. As people would find out that this game is broken, it's just gonna make people not want to play.

Overall, this game is also REALLY confusing.

Have a good rest of your day/night!

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  6. I guess it would be a little fun for like a couple of minutes but then it'll get a little boring. So I'm not really sure if I've got this right but it is kind of like a musical chairs type of thing? It seems like a really confusing type of game mode and it would be weird seeing it put into the game. Have a good day....

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  7. (Y’all do realize that this is a joke and is just here as irony to what mineplex adds into the game)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 30, 2019