• 986 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3369 Players Online
  • 2383 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The game - Onehit

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by danielWuW, May 26, 2019.

1. Onehit is basically a 1v1 gamemode, where you have a certain object to fight with. This could be a stick, a chicken, a cookie, etc. If you hit the other player once, the player will die instantly, because you're one hit, so the same will happen to you!

So the key is to hit the other player before the player hits you!

I'm thinking that it could be like Gladiators. You'll get points for winning, and the one who has the highest amount of points will win the game.

I assume that Mineplex has had this kind of gamemode before, but I think that it could be really fun to play, and it would also fit in Nanogames!

EDIT: Instead of onehit, the object can take knockback

Let me hear what you guys think, and please come up with suggestions regarding this gamemode.

Posted May 26, 2019,
    Last edited May 26, 2019
  2. Heyo!

I like the idea, but there's is already a game like it Grapple Knife and that is in Nano Games as well. It also could be a bit unfair to those who live in the EU or elsewhere and play on the US server's and if it's in the form of gladiators those with bad ping will struggle. I like the idea, however, I don't think it's worth adding it as there is already a game like it.

Posted May 26, 2019

3. Oh, you're right. We Grapple Knife already

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 26, 2019
  4. Yeah.

Posted May 26, 2019
  5. Hi!

I do really like this idea, but there is already a game very similar to this called grapple knife and is based around everything that one-hit would be about. This idea was well thought out and I like it, but sadly there is already a game, so it's going to be a -1 from me.

Posted Jun 12, 2019 at 1:39 PM
  6. Hello!

Like said by the posts above, there wouldn't really be a point to adding this game since there is already one similar. Good idea regardless though!

Posted Jun 12, 2019 at 2:54 PM