• 1947 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1947 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Empire needs... YOU!

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Marisa Marquess, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Yes... you!

We are a growing community of primarily Mineplex Survival Bedrock players! (Not to say we don't have cake wars and mob arena tournaments too...)
    We created many city prototypes and developments that were too small and needed to be expanded significantly. However, we aren't letting that stop us. Come join Mineplex's biggest and strongest clan as we rebuild the empire and make lots of events for players all over the server! Always looking for recruits on any level of commitment.

Update: From the ashes we have prospered with many significantly sized builds to blow the publics minds with. All in progress but I will continue to update this post when we plan on making them all public... Join now to start accumulating points towards time based roles so that when we finally bring our builds to the public you can snag some super secret leadership positions and roles ;)

We have clan ranks, military, builders, land owners and other fun roles available!

Let's make this a reality, together

-Marisa Marquess

DM me on Discord Dr. M#9376

Posted Nov 20, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 30, 2020 at 10:07 AM
    Believerc likes this.
  2. Hallo! My name in Mineplex is NinjaMatt1136 and I can be a part of military and even if I have no discord, i'm on Bedrock(if your in Java) and I'm a good archer and an owner of a popular banner shop called "Sky Seeker Banner Shop" in Server 14. I'm earning diamond blocks a lot so my diamonds could help you in projects. I agree with you, Marisa, let's make fantasy a reality. Let's meet in...7 minutes!

Posted Nov 20, 2020
  3. Hey NinjaMatt1136!

Thanks for responding! I am currently online (and it is lagging aloot) and we can meet and talk! I would love to get to know you a bit better!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 20, 2020
  4. Okie! Tell me your player name so i can tp!

Posted Nov 20, 2020
  5. Marisa Marquess is my IGN

OP OP
  6. I'm here!! Say me and also im in server 14!

Posted Nov 20, 2020
  7. imma tp now!

Posted Nov 20, 2020
  8. Thanks for joining! Things will become a lot more active as the clan grows! Keep your eyes peeled!

OP OP
  9. Even people who don't have discord are welcome to join! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 21, 2020
  10. Hey! My discord account is not function rn, but I would love to join! I play on survival 5 mostly, and have been for around three years. Let me know when we can talk in-game, or on here as my chat has not been working (I might be ghost muted)

Posted Nov 22, 2020
    Marisa Marquess likes this.
  11. I would love to meet you sometime! And please let me know if you make a new discord so you can be even more involved in our community. What is your IGN?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 22, 2020
  12. My ign is STARWARSROCKS22. I will be in game tomorrow, and hope to see you there!

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  13. Hello
    My ign is imnotbigt
    My discord is imnotbigT#0213
    I would really love to join. Let me know if I get in
    Thanks

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  14. Hallo! Marisa, we have very good news! A friend of mine, who owns a great empire and is currently expanding, wants to meet you! Possibly you and him can be allies! His IGN is Legendry pro121

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  15. Hello! I was on holiday last week but I just got back! It would be an absolute honor meeting them.
    Do they have a discord?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2020 at 9:57 PM
  16. Hello! I just sent you a friend request :) I am excited to meet you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2020 at 9:58 PM
  17. Hey! I tried to add your discord and it said there were some spelling errors in your user name. Could you try re-sending it or adding me? Dr. M#9376

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2020 at 9:59 PM
  18. We are expanding our reach! We now have players in Dota2, Cake wars and more! Still looking for members who are excited about joining The Empire

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2020 at 10:00 PM
  19. We also need someone who would be willing to be in charge of event planning and hosting Discord events! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 29, 2020 at 12:00 PM
  20. I was a bit bored on survival, so I would like to join your clan Marisa. My ign is GoWinchester, and my discord is magmatanker9 (-CFR-) #5046. My discord name is for a different game, that's why it's different. Let me know if i can join.

Posted Nov 29, 2020 at 2:51 PM