• 1982 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1982 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

the default kit sucks

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by ODE84, Nov 21, 2020.

1. it is just so bad it gives an insignificant amount of health and the strength I've used effectively once I just think that the effects should last longer then they do this slight buff would make it an on par choice with the builder or archer

Posted Nov 21, 2020
  2. If warrior was buffed up any more than it’s current condition, then it would become way too overpowered since any extra damage a person can deal and resistance a person has will make it game breakingly hard to kill them, especially if they are experienced

Posted Nov 21, 2020
  3. not really because think of the other kits with builder you can bridge over and eat a cake immediately its happened to me also I've had no fights were its even made a difference it just needs to be slightly longer then what it is any fight were I've fought someone and immediately fought another person the fight before decided that and there armor only time I've noticed a difference is when I was looking at the effect and that was 100 percent placebo

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 21, 2020
  4. Personally if you were to buff that class you should buff the others because if warrior gets buffed alone it will be to broken. However I would compromise if they put slowness on the snowballs again, but if we want to be fair we should up the max platforms for the builder class or increase the rate they get them.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  5. You're right, which is why gi has been discussing a warrior buff ever since the last cakewars update. I havnt been too active in that discord so i'm not sure if they came to a consensus on how to buff it, but last I checked everyone was pretty much in agreement that warrior compared to other classes is underpowered and in need of a buff. That said, cakewars probably isnt queued for an update for a good while and the kit situation is not that dire so it could be a hot minute until we actually see the buff rolled out.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  6. Wdym the default kit is op lol

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  7. Hey!

Personally, I've found that the default kit isn't too bad if you know how to play it correctly, which can be tricky to learn. If you've found that it isn't working to your advantage, it likely isn't aligned with your intended playstyle. The warrior kit is good if you're rushing with other builder teammates, as it gives a slight edge is melee fights. Although most people I know either main builder for the maneuverability or archer for the ranged attack options, I don't think warrior should get too big of a buff, considering it's already quite hard to kill people with good gear and enchantments, which becomes an issue late game. I could see giving warriors more resistance if they aren't wearing any diamond armor pieces or another similar adjustment to avoid making them over-powered, though.

Posted Nov 22, 2020
  8. I personally think Warrior synergizes with the default kit very well! I do not have tons of Cake Wars experience, but I have a little bit. The friends I always play CW with typically run two builders and two warriors, and we rush and usually end up eating 1-2 cakes at the start of every game we play together. Builder is very good at rushing middle beacon, or other islands in order to eat their cake before they can put a proper defense against it. However, I only see builder as a good early game rush kit and it isn't useful if you plan on relying on Stacking items and camp out your base and the nearby side beacons. If you aren't heavily offensive, I can see why you may not like builder as it then loses it's advantage points in my eyes.

Posted Nov 22, 2020