• 961 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8110 Players Online
  • 7149 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The creative housing has a bug that needs to be fixed

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by JelepeyJey, May 15, 2021.

?

Does this happen to you?

1. Yea

2. Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why can’t people join their creative build worlds? when we try it,it just says server can’t be found. I can join other peoples builds but it only says “server can’t be found” when I try to join me.

Posted May 15, 2021
  2. Hey there.
    This is actually a bug, which has been around for awhile. Sadly you’ll just have to wait until it’ll let you join it again.
    I’m sure this issue is known, but feel free to submit any bug reports here: www.mineplex.com/bugs

Posted May 15, 2021
  3. Hi there @JelepeyJey! I apologize that you’re experiencing issues in joining Creative Housing, whether that be your own plot or someone else’s. As correctly suggested above, unfortunately this is a known bug by our Quality Assurance Team/Development Team. The issues are being worked on, and hopefully they should be fixed soon! Sometimes like Survival Servers, the Creative Housing Servers will go down, and you will have to wait a bit and then re-try joining. I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused, but unfortunately there’s not much that can be done at this time aside from waiting for a while and then re-trying.

Moving forward, If you happen to come across a bug in-game, please feel free to collect evidence and make a bug report here. If you haven’t done so already, before submitting a bug report, I’d suggest reading over the Official Bug Report Guide, which goes over each step of the bug report form so you can efficiently and of course correctly report any bugs/issues found.

I hope this has helped, however if you have any further question and/or concern, please feel free to reach out to me!

I will be locking the thread, as the question and/or concern has been addressed.
    Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted May 16, 2021
    ReJo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.