• 280 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8718 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned The cosmetic chest game

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Invader Plays, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In this game it is like bridges or UHC. But you can use every item in your cosmetic chest to win like morphing into a block, or a wither. All kinds of stuff.

Posted May 31, 2019
  2. I feel as this would be too overpowered as players with ranks would have an advantage over others thus making ranks pay to win which goes against Minecraft's EULA terms. In short this gamemode could never happen on Mineplex.

Posted May 31, 2019
  3. Going off of what January34 said, I don't think this should be implemented as this would be overpowered, especially with those who have many cosmetics or have a rank. It would also go against the EULA with some of the aspects of the game being pay-to-win.

Posted May 31, 2019
  4. Even if I don't cry when I'm sad, I might do it when I'm happy. That's just the kind of person I am.

Even if the EULA didn't exist, I don't feel as though this would work because while it seems like a cool idea, it would get repetitive super quickly. Since there are only certain gadgets/morphs that can actually do damage/be useful for a game like this, that already limits the abilities people could use. In addition, morphing into a block is already a large part of a game we already have, Block Hunt so I feel as though it wouldn't be worth making into a game that would have the same feature as a major part of it.

[​IMG]

Posted May 31, 2019
  5. Hey!
    This is an interesting idea, however I don't think that this should be added. Based off what January34 and Enunciated said, I think that this could make players too overpowered. Games like Bridges and UHC really come down to equal equipment since they normally come down to hit for hit strategies. Having an advantage like chests could make one person way too strong in those types of games. Also as Matt mentioned, these chests would sadly be breaking the EULA. Overall, I think that this is an interesting idea, but I think that this could give people to much of an advantage over other people.

Posted May 31, 2019
  6. I don't really like this game idea. I feel that this could make people really mad, especially if others have more cosmetics than other players. Also, some of the cosmetics in the game would be really overpowered and make the game unenjoyable. It just doesn't seem like a good idea to implement a game like this in my opinion.

Posted May 31, 2019
  7. Hello!

This game idea doesn't seem to be a good idea to me. Firstly, ranked players would have a great advantage over normal players, as they get more gadgets (From monthly bonuses), have more morphs, and a lot more. This also bases off of Shards, which this would be against the EULA again, as pretty much shards are used for kits (I say kits as they are cosmetics.)

This idea in general is just unbalanced. Maybe edit it a lot in order for it to be fun for all players, not just ranked. -1 from me, sorry.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  8. Herro!

As others have stated above, this game doesn't seem fair to me. Ranked players have a big advantage, and also I feel it would get boring after a few rounds. Kind of like a P2W SSM to me.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  9. Hello! Thanks for taking the time to share your idea, but sadly, I'm going to be denying it and locking the thread at this time. All of the replies above have been negative, and the concept you are suggesting breaks the Minecraft EULA. We are not able to sell things that give players an in-game advantage, which is what this game is based on.

I strongly encourage you to post any more ideas you may have. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to message me. Thanks, again!

Posted Jun 1, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.