• 395 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4454 Players Online
  • 4059 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

the cake wars reword is trash

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by ODE84, Dec 20, 2020.

?

should we do this

1. yes we should do this

2. no your just stupid this is why you have no frends why would you even sugest this no one wants this

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. cake wars is my favorite game mode but every match I get like no gems i feel that you should get 5 gems if you die right off the bat but if you make it to mid game about after a couple teams are gone you should get 25 gems and top 2 50 gems win and get 100 gems because the games take quite a while most of the time and this really would help,also they should still have you get +1gem for kills i feel that the time that the games take would balance out the high get count

Posted Dec 20, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Cake Wars rewards are planned to be raised in an upcoming update. You can find it in the proposal here: GI - Bedrock Cakewars Update Proposal | Mineplex

Yes, the rewards that are given in cake wars are currently not that great. I usually get around 66 shards each game (if I win). And in skywars, I can get over 100 shards. So yeah, I agree with your suggestion. I hope the cake wars update is implemented soon! Have a good day!

Posted Dec 20, 2020
    Brayyyden, Paladise and ODE84 like this.
  3. so ttrue

Posted Dec 21, 2020
  4. What ?? Cake wars is next to speed builders with the best rewards .

Posted Dec 21, 2020