• 1279 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3363 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion The Bridges

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Piulita, Sep 3, 2019.

?

The Bridges?

1. Yes

2. Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I bought minecraft windows 10 with the thought that I will play The Bridges on your server, unfortunately it can't be xD :)) Will The Bridges ever be placed in bedrock edition?

Posted Sep 3, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  2. Greetings!

We currently don't have a Bridge minigame on the Bedrock side of Mineplex. It has been highly requested by the community and I would general love to see Bridges get added. A couple of months back the UIC (Update Ideas Crew) made an idea called Pocket Bridges. Which you can view here. The Idea was really popular among the Bedrock players of Mineplex

~ Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian ~

Posted Sep 30, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  3. Heyo!

This would be a cool game to see added to Bedrock. There honestly wouldn't be very many issues with it (besides some of the kits maybe, like ore locator), but other than that I would love to see Bridges added. Bedrock has the player base to support it right now, so if it were to be ever added into the future, I personally wouldn't mind. Great idea you've suggested, and as Guardian already stated up above, it has already been thought of before as well.

Overall, I'll leave this at a +1. I hope to see Bridges added to Bedrock someday, and great suggestion! Have a nice day :)

Posted Sep 30, 2019
  4. I would personally love to see The Bridges on Bedrock. It is certainly one of my favourite games on the Java server and I definitely think it would be well received on the Bedrock server too. I believe that if it was implemented many players would play it. It's a +1 from me

Posted Oct 1, 2019
  5. Hey!

Bridges is quite a fun game, and I know that many people on Java love it and play it very often. Even though I don't play Bedrock MP much, I would still love to see this game added on the server as there are a lot of players playing the Bedrock server, and so I think they deserve to have this game-mode too rather than it being exclusive to Java. There may need to be some workarounds to some of the features and aspects of the game since Bedrock is different to Java, but overall if those differences are figured out and worked on, this game would make a great addition to the Bedrock server.

Thank you for suggesting this to the community! :)

Posted Oct 1, 2019
  6. Hey!

I honestly don't really play on bedrock but I think this would be a cool edition for Bedrock players. The Bridges is truly one of Mineplex’ more classic and original games and I feel like something like this needs to be on Bedrock! On top of that, it is also one of the more popular gams on Mineplex. I'm not too sure whether or not it will come out on Bedrock, but hopefully they do so that Bedrock players can also enjoy the fun that us Java players get to experience!

Posted Oct 1, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 1, 2019
  7. no, we cant add that because mineplex thinks its a waste of resources (and here we are, still with death tag...)

Posted Oct 2, 2019