• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8570 Players Online
  • 5680 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion The bridges on bedrock

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by OG Six01Playa, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Any discussion on bringing “the bridges” over to bedrock? When I played on PC years ago that was my favorite game mode of all time. I would love to see it over on the bedrock platforms. :)

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    Cardyceps likes this.
  2. I have seen suggestions to bring multiple games from Java to Bedrock and I agree. I think that Java and Bedrock should have all of the same games and all of the same features. Bedrock doesn't have MPS' or Communities like Java does.

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    OG Six01Playa and Korben like this.
  3. Unrelated to the thread but mcs's and mps's are never coming to bedrock, as mineplex is partnered with minecraft, new stuff has to go through them, and they have decided that they didn't want to add it. If they ever change their minds though mineplex will add them.

Posted Mar 3, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 3, 2020
  4. Hawk eye be like: Don’t give me hope
    I am a Bedrock player so it means that I care a lot about the new content that comes out on Bedrock servers.

Posted Mar 3, 2020
  5. Yeah it was brought up as an idea awhile ago. Called “Pocket Bridges”. @GuardianInASuit I think can give you the details on what could potentially happen

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    OG Six01Playa likes this.
  6. Thanks for the feedback, hopefully something is being looked into or possibly added later on. I do like the new name though “Pocket Bridges” Would really enjoy being able to play it on bedrock though. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 3, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.
  7. It was actually me and a lot of other peoples biggest interest. They Instead added skyblock unfortunately so who knows when we will get another new game. It takes a long time to implement games since I think its been a year or two since the last added game. So we will have to wait but yeah pocket bridges would be so cool because not only is it unique and no other server has it. This is a fun competitive game and I think would interest a lot of people.

Posted Mar 3, 2020
    OG Six01Playa likes this.