• 132 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1724 Players Online
  • 1592 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The best pixel art I've ever done

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by mitisel, Aug 2, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]
    This took me 6 hours, hope you like it

Btw, this is based on Bob Ross'es tropical beach painting.

Posted Aug 2, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Aug 2, 2022
    JuggleStruggle likes this.
  2. Yo this looks awesome! I love how you even added the sun bubbles that you can see on cameras and such, or maybe its the reflection off the rising wave but either way, great sense of detail.

The water is probably my favourite part, even pixilated it looks super fluid and you can definitly tell that it's a wave about to crash into the surf. Keep up the great work! I love seeing your stuff pop up on the forums o/

Posted Aug 2, 2022
  3. Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 2, 2022
  4. This looks great! I wish I could do pixel art like this.

Posted Aug 2, 2022
  5. Looks very good :O

As arrow said, I absolutely love the details you added with the sun :D

Posted Aug 2, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow likes this.
  6. I absolutely LOVE pixel art, and this is the same case here. I love the theme behind it, as well last the inspiration you have taken for the art itself. I hope to see some more amazing art from you!

Posted Aug 2, 2022
  7. It's stunning, i love how you translated Bobs painting into pixels while adding your own changes and touches !
    keep it up c:

Posted Aug 3, 2022

8. My g, you got no idea how much I love palm trees. This is ooooooooo just makes me oooooooooooooo like bruh you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hit it spot on my g. Big dubs to you.

Posted Aug 3, 2022
  9. Hey, I don't know how u can be so good in pixel art. Its just a perfect picture, I wish I were so good in Pixel art like you I just can say amazing work that u did I just can say also congrats for so a good pixel art picture.

Posted Aug 3, 2022
  10. Great detail!

Posted Aug 3, 2022