• 1588 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8342 Players Online
  • 6754 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Arrow Issue

Discussion in 'Turf Wars' started by A_MC_Miner, Feb 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello.
    I'm pretty new to the server. So I'm not the most experienced when it comes to mineplex, but one thing that has been on my mind lately is the Turf Wars arrow glitch. Ever since I've started playing on mineplex I've played Turf Wars mainly, and every couple rounds I see someone ask why their arrow is falling right in front of them. This gitch has been going on for I believe about a year now and should have very well been fixed by now. It is causing new players to turf wars to quit, making the game die even faster then it should be due to mineplex's situation. Yes, people can always switch to 1.8.9 but most new players arent aware, and they shouldn't have to switch to a different version because a fix for a bug hasn't been implemented yet. All I'm saying is that it should be fixed soon, or staff should just say that it will never be fixed at all.

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  2. Yo!
    This issue doesn't necessarily affect gameplay which doesn't make it a "game-breaking" issue, however, I can understand why it would be annoying to deal with. I would like to note that all bug reports should be submitted at www.mineplex.com/bugs so our Quality Assurance team can look into the issue and work with development on fixing it. Since this thread is more suitable for a bug report, I'll be locking it but if you have a follow up question feel free to message me.

~Thread Locked
    -Suitable For Bug Report // Addressed

Posted Feb 17, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.