• 2172 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10610 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion The addition of One in the Quiver as a its own game

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by HerbertTheDuck, Aug 10, 2019.

?

Would you like to see One in the Quiver become its own game?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Eh I'm fine with either

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. As you all know, the only way to currently play One in the Quiver is to play it in the mixed arcade. One in the Quiver is one of my favorite games and I would love to see it become its own thing.

It's a shame having to play through several games I don't care about as much to be able to play One in the Quiver.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I think the demand for such a thing would be high enough to justify detaching it from mixed arcade.
    Let me know what you all think!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    Elluminati and NothinButNetYT like this.
  2. i would like to see it happen. as iconic as the game is in other places, imo it sort of deserves its own spot in the game selection.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  3. I would say should the kill goal be increased a little bit, and another game is created to take its place, then I would be up for making One in the Quiver its own game.

Posted Aug 12, 2019
  4. Hey there,

Personally, I think that all of mixed arcade should be divided into their own lobbies. This would lead to players not having to wait for certain games to come up. This would also leave mixed arcade there for players that just want to play a mixture of games. If OITQ was added as its own game, I think the goal for kills should be raised up to 25, making it a longer game and more skilled based. This would go for extending dragon escape parkour as well. I'm gonna add this to the ideas board for it to be discussed more. Have a good day!

Posted Aug 16, 2019
    Steven190 likes this.
  5. Personally, I would like one in the quiver to have a separate lobby so I can grind leaderboard wins faster, but if it had it's separate npc, it would it might not fill up as fast because the people who want to play the entire mixed arcade rotation won't be playing it because it would require for them to go to a separate NPC.
    Also, I heavily disagree with making the game go up to 25 kills. I have gotten around 6 perfect runs on mobile, and maybe 10 perfect runs at most on Windows 10. An increase of 5 kills required would make it significantly more difficult to get the perfect run, because from all the melee damage taken over time, the player might be forced to run for a while to heal the damage that they took, so that way they don't lose their killstreak

Posted Aug 17, 2019
  6. Defiantly agree on whats been said on this, only question is is this going to happen? cause this server doesnt really change much

Posted Sep 14, 2019 at 5:25 PM