• 4112 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13405 Players Online
  • 9293 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion The ability to disable hub games

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by logan4131, Mar 26, 2020.

1. I know this is already an option in-game. However, it does not work. To explain this in better terms, I believe that it shouldn't be immortal who should be able to disable being picked up a majority of the time, I am just chilling having fun and I just keep getting thrown off the edge of the map when I am just trying to hang out. So if not possible to have an option do disable it altogether, you should be able to disable a person to interact with you such as pick you up or throw gadgets at you as people love to spam their gadgets at you. Thank you for taking your time to read!

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    _NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  2. Hey!

This idea seems nice. I can see why it could be annoying to get things thrown at you while trying to hang out with friends or trying to do something cool. Like say if someone were to try climbing the tree in the hub, then an Immortal just picks them up and throws them off, or if someone is practicing a parkour like the Lava one, and they pick them up and throw them off or others just throw stuff at them. Now if this was added, they should implement it to where this would be the same as Hub Games since there would be no reason to just make it a whole different option.

For another idea, though I'm not sure if this is already a thing, but if you're playing Connect Four with someone, and say they added where you cannot get messed with if you have Hub Games enabled, but you have it enabled, you should still not be able to get annoyed with stacking/gadgets, it should automatically turn off while playing a game like Connect Four. So basically if they did add where if you turn off Hub Games you cannot get annoyed with gadgets and such, but while playing Connect Four or something similar and you have Hub Games on, you still would be able to not get annoyed with gadgets/stacking and such. I hope that makes sense.

Overall, I would like to see this added in because it would help a lot of players out with not getting annoyed. I give this a +1

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    _NoHaxJustCats_ and logan4131 like this.
  3. Yeah, I definitely think this is something that annoys a lot of people that don't have the immortal rank. Stacking has been a feature for a long time, and it is actually confusing why immortals only have the benefits of disabling that option. This situation then creates more opportunities to troll around the lobbies, causing more punishments to happen, making more work for the staff team and community through reports. Especially is someone is afk, it can get annoying when someone stacks you into another portal for queuing or the void. Removing this feature will resolve this problem of stacking and make immortal less of a necessity to remove stacking.

Getting flesh hooked is another problem that many miss as well. Similar to stacking and throwing some to the void, people get annoyed when they get fleshed to the void. Overall, I think anyone should have the option to remove permission to be hit by a gadget or stacked/thrown off the map.

Many might complain this will make immortal more useless, but I think this is best for the community. I think immortal already has enough perks, especially cosmetics wise, to convince people to get the subscription rank. Nice job for making a thread about this issue, and hopefully it can get resolved as soon as possible. Can't wait to see what others have to say about this issue.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    logan4131 and ItsFree like this.