• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1696 Players Online
  • 1696 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The 12 Days of glitcchmas (2018) (Gift Thread)

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by glitcch, Dec 15, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Welcome to the winner's thread for the 12 days of glitcchmas, bit behind on the days (my bad, exams are tough aha) but nevertheless here's the gifts so far.

If you're interested in learning more, check out the giveaways thread here

Day 1/12

Today’s winner - @Dva

Gifted by - @Iscariot

Aside from recent server accomplishments (Trainee, Forum Ninja), Lili has been working very hard both in her academic career as well as her personal life. This is essentially my way of acknowledging that her work is certainly noticed and appreciated (:

[​IMG]

Day 2/12

Today’s winner - NoHaxJustBaymax

Gifted By - @muted

Baymax is a nice guy and a great friend to many hundreds of people. He runs a large discord server and I want to help him out.

[​IMG]

All other winners will be posted in following, individual posts replying to this thread

Happy Holidays, I'll see ya tomorrow !

Posted Dec 15, 2018
  2. @Iscariot you are probably the sweetest and kindest person I have ever met. You have no idea how much this means to me. I am so glad that I can call someone as amazing as you my friend. <3

Thank you Nat for the banner. You managed to pick two of my favorite colors, haha. Now I finally have a banner that doesn't look all pixelated!

Posted Dec 15, 2018
    glitcch and Iscariot like this.
  3. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 16, 2018
    Sickle and Nolawn like this.
  4. I'm pretty sure there's actually a YouTuber who does game glitches who goes by the similar title of "the 12 days of glitchmas" haha. Either way, nice to see all of these!

Posted Dec 16, 2018
  5. I asserted my dominance by starting a year older, time to sue for IP infringement

Thanks though man, really hope people like this ahha

--- Post updated ---

Backlog strikes once more, here's the winners from the last three days

4/12

Today's winner - @Enunciated

Gifted By - @Unfavorited

[​IMG]

5/12

Today's Winner - @Hagen_is_Awesome

Gifted By - @Vocaloiid

[​IMG]

Today's winner later, things to do !

--- Post updated ---

6/12

Want to enter? There's a pretty high chance your can gift a friend something because I don't have nearly enough people for 12 days.

Today's Winner @Ethan

Gifted By - @Dva

This man has been there for me in tough times, in good times, in ok times, and when I was too lazy to get off the couch so I made him come downstairs to make me popcorn. I literally have no idea how he deals with me, and it's even more baffling that he loves me. He's an incredible person who doesn't always get the credit he deserves.

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 19, 2018
    lili :), hazeae24 and Vocaloiid like this.