• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2321 Players Online
  • 2321 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Thanos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thexs, May 23, 2019.

?

Thanos Movie?

1. Yes!

83.3%
  2. No!

16.7%
  1. Who thinks it would be cool for a Thanos Origins movie? Personally I feel this is an amazing movie concept, not only will we see Thanos for the third time in a short time span, but we will also be able to see his upbringing and reasons for the finger snap more easily!

Posted May 23, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  2. Wasn't his origin clearly explained in previous movies? I've only seen Infinity War (going to see Endgame sometime this weekend/next week), but I already feel fairly well informed about Thanos's ideology and motives. See this spoiler for more info-- but not if you haven't seen the movies :gwen:
    When Thanos and Dr. Strange have their conversation on Titan, Thanos explains that he called for a population thinning to combat a growing lack of resources-- and that when his planet didn't comply, the suffering he predicted came to pass. Thanos believes that by causing half of all life in the universe to cease it's existence, he's granting "Mercy" by preventing further famine and/or poverty.

Thanos watched his entire planet suffer and eventually fall into extinction. Clearly, this had a profound impact on him: It led him to lead an interplanetary crusade in an effort to "correct" the population. He sacrificed everything, including his daughter-figure Gamora in pursuit of the Infinity Stones which granted him the ability to exercise his iconic snap.

If they came out with a follow-up movie, would I watch it? Yes, but I don't think the Avengers universe will be incomplete without it.

Posted May 23, 2019
  3. I agree with you but I mean like a current movie that is full fledged to his history in a new cinematic film.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 23, 2019
  4. I think that would be pretty cool! Would love to see him growing up... BABY THANOS!!! And see him try to negotiate ways to save his planet. Then watch him look at his planet collapsing. OH and seeing how he started his army and gained that much power! That would be so cool to watch

Also... Your avatar picture is the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Posted May 23, 2019
    Thexs likes this.