• 315 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8753 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Thank You.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by swimfan72, Aug 18, 2019.

1. So I hit 250 subs and 100,000 channel views today. I am super grateful I got this far just by bedrock edition. I would like to thank the people that subscribed to me because I made one specific video that they enjoyed or the people that subscribed to me because they liked my whole channel. My original goal for the summer was 1000 subs but I realized that just isn't possible without getting a completely viral video. I am still gaining subs at no visible slowing point and it makes me feel something impossible to describe every time I see people liking and commenting on my videos positively. Every day I get multiple random people messaging me to play minecraft with them and to film a collab. I was even selected to write a bit for the next September news letter on why I am a content creator. This is the best experience I have ever had online before and I hope I can do this all the way through college as a hobby. I made (another) pvp montage to celebrate but none of the clips are from mineplex so I will just link it -snip-

Again, Thank You - Swimfan72

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    TheMooseBean and rexh17 like this.
  2. Congrats!! I will sub

Posted Aug 18, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  3. Congrats !!! And good luck.

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  4. great job, and good luck with your channel mate!

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  5. Hey there.... Not trying to ruin the progress you've made but you currently have 96,636 views, not 100k... But congratulations! :)

Posted Aug 19, 2019
  6. yeah I rounded up a few I will hit it this week

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 19, 2019
  7. Congratulations, great achievement, you should totally play with me :winks:

Posted Aug 19, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  8. Congratulations on your great achievement man, hopefully your channel will blow up soon and become even bigger! Best of luck to you man.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  9. Congrats man! Hopefully you grow a lot more than you have now and you are able to hit 1k soon!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.
  10. Hey,

Congrats man! Never give up and never stop grinding! I subbed!

Best Regards,
    TheMooseBean

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    swimfan72 likes this.