• 2812 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13914 Players Online
  • 11102 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Terrible News

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by CreamMattias, Apr 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Website Just denied my application for trainee/staff oof.

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  2. Hey!

Don't be discouraged by this! Use this as motivation to keep pursuing your goals. It takes people numerous tries before they even make it to the interview stage, and sometimes more even past that! Being a Trainee is a lot of hard work, but if you're willing to do the work, then I'm sure you'll be a great one. You just have to show the Recruiters why you deserve it more over the next guy. Here are some of my general tips:

• Be active on the forums, and discord, not just in-game.
    • Submit player reports consistently to show your knowledge of the rules
    • Work on your application for a couple of days, maybe you'll remember something you want to add, or find a mistake in the original work.
    • Continue to apply, show your determination towards this position, and show the recruiters why they should've accepted you the first time.
    • Be original, stand out from the crowd. Staff aren't meant to be robots, so show some personality that they can use to remember you with.

I hope these tips helped, and I hope to see you with that Trainee tag in the future!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  3. No worries! Some of the greatest staff members here at Mineplex have been denied a multitude of times. What I learned from each rejection was things that I could do better for next time. And eventually, it paid off! I would recommend reaching out to the Recruiter that denied your application with a link to your denied application and ask them for some insight on the denial. The Recruiters are here to help you learn and grow to eventually become an outstanding member of the staff team.

It doesn't happen over night (especially since you have to wait 2 weeks to re-apply), but if you're determined to join the staff team, you will succeed. Don't look at a denial as a negative, but as a stepping stone towards growth on your next application.

If you have any questions regarding anything about the application process, I would recommend looking into these two official threads located here and here.

If you have any other questions regarding anything else, feel free to shoot me a private message and I'll assist you as best I can.

Good luck on your next application!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  4. What will motivate you is going around asking staff members how many applications it took to get accepted. I am sure most would have at least 5 or more applications archived.

My personal belief is that the more you improve your application and reapply, the more willingness is shown to the recruitment team.

Nothing gets unnoticed around here.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  5. :squint::squint:i see wat your going thourgh mods and comments, the tag was just a joke lol,and i just wanted staff to make things good:willy::willy: @idcmax I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
  6. Hey, I think he's basically trying to tell you to not give up and improve yourself so you can get the position next time, he gave you some great tips and I really suggest following them, if you're new to the network and you want to get staff you should firstly get familiar with the rules of the server and get to know them (you can do this at www.mineplex.com/rules) and then be a helpful, nice, mature and a kind person and a fellow community member so that staff can see you as an appropriate person for the position, always be yourself and the best version of it.
    I can tell that you really have good potential as I feel like your reasoning behind wanting staff comes from heart.
    Check out the rejection message that you got on your application, improve the things that you got rejected for, message the recruiter who rejected you and ask them for some advice, and work, because nothing great comes without hard work.
    Have a great day and I wish you the best of luck on your journey, I believe in you :)

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  7. Heyo!

I've been denied around 43 times, and I still kept going until I finally couldn't go anymore (irl stuff). Keep going dude. Some staff members have been in your shoes and I'm sure they seriously considered giving up, yet they kept on going and eventually got their goal. You have to show determination and show that you really want the role. I can't give any advice but as cliche as it sounds, keep on going!

Think about it, recruiters are really good at noticing what type of person you are, and if you show them you really want the role, start drafting your application, read continuously over BAT1 and BAT2 until your really understand, ask recruiters for tips if you get denied. This is their job so don't feel afraid to ask them at all. I'm sure they would be more than obliged to help you. On a further note, try to post things like this on your wall as many people have been in the same shoes (including me), but didn't feel the need to post this on the forums. If you feel like you want to open up to someone and confide in your feelings, don't feel discouraged to do so. I'm always here if you want to talk, as I've been denied a lot of times. Hope to see you accepted sooner or later though! Again, it's totally normal if you want to confide your feelings into someone and have them cheer you up and urge you to keep on applying!

Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    anon192, LT Tombstone 77 and Klobby like this.
  8. Thanks comments ill try again sometimes,Thanks For the information!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
    yulufi / Sean likes this.
  9. Heyo!

I'm sorry to hear that you were denied from Trainee. I'd suggest reading over the guides that have been written to help improve your application. Read Becoming a Trainee and Becoming a Trainee 2. They contain loads of information on the process and what to write.

I'll be locking this thread as it doesn't start a discussion and would be better suited as a wall post. if you have any further questions feel free to PM me on the forums!

Thread Locked - Doesn't start a discussion

Posted Apr 3, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 3, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.