• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

terrible maps. [gone wrong] [in the hood] [unoffensive]

Discussion in 'Super Paintball' started by Flout, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Flout

Flout

didn't know where to report this, so i'm putting it here. these maps either circle around one kit, or are just terrible to play on overall. luckily there's only three so i don't have to explain too much.

1. castle grounds
    literally the ugliest map i've ever seen, see for yourself. has multiple issues as well. there is multiple places around the map where stone is showing from when the creator made the map out of stone and forgot to worldedit it. i really don't think the builders even reviewed this map, they just put it in because of the creator being a builder him/herself. the parkour is too choppy and the walls are so unpleasing. the trees are pretty poorly made as well, and you can even climb ontop of them if you climb in the right spot. i wont give more attention to that issue as only few know about it, but it's there. there's barriers at middle that obstruct a small amount of gameplay area. it's pretty annoying. parkour also lacks in crucial parts of the map, and seem to be unnecessarily placed around the map + makes the player lose sprint if they were climbing.

2. strawberry gardens
    too open and you can just get sniped if you're a shotgun/machine gun. sniper + rifle really have it easy here due to the amount of cover by the spawns & infront of them is just an open field with literally 0 cover besides two bushes that you can hit behind if you get a good shot. oh and did i mention the parkour here is choppy as well. makes you lose sprint when you climb on them. at least this one is somewhat aesthetically pleasing, unlike the previous map stated.

semi-bad maps
    miraculous jaws - the only problem i have with this is that the entire map is blue and it's hard to look at, not as bad as castle grounds tho :/

community members agree with me. if you play the game leave your comments here. if you've played the game like once i would suggest go playing on these maps then play on a map like cookie town/painted gardens and then see what the true problem here is before commenting. thanks.
    (please remove the first 2 atleast. the 3rd one isn't necessary but it's a bonus)

Posted Feb 13, 2019
  2. Parrotlet

Parrotlet

Is it ok if could maybe show some images of them and what you don't specifically like? It would be easier to see your point as I don't quite recall what the maps look like based on their names.

Posted Feb 13, 2019
  3. PyxllCreates

PyxllCreates

Hello,

I don’t have an issue with you guys bringing up issues, however, it bothers me when you guys say that maps aren’t “tested” so to speak. That’s kinda offensive from my viewpoint as the Map Testing team does an incredible job finding errors in the map and where it can be improved.

Being the Map Issues Lead, I’ll take a look at these issues and see what can be done about them. If you have any further concerns about some maps, feel free to PM me. These maps will not be getting removed.

Posted Feb 13, 2019
  4. Flout

Flout

^ then i dont know what you were thinking when you let these slip by lol.

@Parrotlet just find a mps or a friend with a mps and set the map to them.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 13, 2019
  5. _RSTC_

_RSTC_

"2. strawberry gardens
    too open and you can just get sniped if you're a shotgun/machine gun. sniper + rifle really have it easy here due to the amount of cover by the spawns & infront of them is just an open field with literally 0 cover besides two bushes that you can hit behind if you get a good shot. oh and did i mention the parkour here is choppy as well. makes you lose sprint when you climb on them. at least this one is somewhat aesthetically pleasing, unlike the previous map stated."

That's why different maps have different kit strategies ;) I will agree with you on the castle grounds.

Posted Feb 14, 2019 at 12:20 AM