• 124 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2110 Players Online
  • 1986 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Terrible hacker issue

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by itsyoshe, Jan 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It seems like every skywars game I go into there's a hacker and it really makes me want to switch to other servers. This a problem for anyone else?

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    GRGoodGame and Therealmcfry like this.
  2. We're sorry you're experiencing this issue!

We strongly encourage you to use the tools we provide to report these users.

As you're a bedrock player you'll need to head over to mineplex.com/reports. I'd advise that you read through the Report Guide as it includes a lot of helpful information. You'll need to provide video evidence, if you're unsure about how to record the screen of the device you're playing on I'd strongly recommend that you read through the Recording on the Bedrock Platform Guide. If there is anything that you'd like to ask about that process you can go ahead and send me or another member of the reports patrol a message.

Hopefully, this helps reduce your frustration a bit.

Posted Jan 19, 2022
    Therealmcfry and GuardianInASuit like this.
  3. Mineplex needs to hire more devs. I’m an active former but switched servers to Hive/Cubecraft until the issue is fixed, even if it might take years.

Posted Jan 19, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.