• 3259 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12318 Players Online
  • 9059 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Tell me some of your most memorable moments

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Gumball__W, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Hello there!

Do you guys have any epic/ memorable moments that you had on Mineplex?
    If so, please share!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  2. Killing SamitoD and Sigils in an SG2 with my irl and uploading a horrible video on YT with the gameplay when I was 13 ;-;

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and xGetRekted like this.
  3. I bet It was really satisfying! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 9, 2020
  4. Re watching the video now makes me want to lay in my bed forever and never make contact with a human ever again. It was BRUTAL

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  5. One of my most proud/epic moments was getting accepted onto the staff team. I've always had ambition to join the staff team to do my part for the community and help out in every way possible. I remember when I was a community member in 2016/2017 seeing loads of staff be accepted and wishing for it to be me so I applied a few times in 2017 and got denied :( and then took a break from applying. I then applied again in 2019 and to my surprise, I was accepted!

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    xWand and Looof like this.
  6. -13-kill win in SG
    -7-kill win in Skywars
    -38 kdr win in CW
    -Winning Eternal from a giveaway
    -Getting accepted onto the Map Testing Team and Ideas Team

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  7. Some of my most memorable moments were defiantly beating records on Speed Builders, even though all the records I held were beaten by other players, I will always remember them. I also remember winning UHC with my cousin when we were 13 years old, we were freaking out and it was super funny looking back on it now. Another moment that blew me away was the time I managed to get 17 kills in a 1v8 on super paintball. Recently I got accepted to the staff team and that is something I will remember for a long time! But in the end, my most memorable moment was the day I hit level 100.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  8. I think one of my most memorable moments on Mineplex was when I was promoted from Trainee to Moderator. It was an experience I had never experienced before and it was surreal. It almost felt like it wasn't real and that what I was doing at that time was all fake. It was a big surprise and I am very glad it happened.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  9. One of my most memorable moments is definitely being accepted onto the Staff Team. The moment I got all of those notifications and messages is a moment I'll likely never forget. It was really heartwarming- and relieving at the same time. I remember how excited and overjoyed I was at the time. I definitely think that's my most memorable moment. That rush of joy I felt isn't one I feel often. It was an amazing experience. It was made even better with all of the congratulations I was getting, and from all of the support my friends were giving me. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment- as it was one that was truly incredible.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
    DanTrains222 likes this.
  10. Omg ok. So, when I used to record on my old YT channel, I had this video. Basically I randomly join a Micro battles match, and, idk why XD, but like 40 elder guardians spawned in. Ik, you don’t believe me, I wish I still had the clip XD. I don’t remember reporting it either, I wonder if it’s still a glitch today lol.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  11. I was gifted a runed pickaxe in hardcore clans. I am new to clans and being gifted a legendary while settling in meant a lot to me.

I honestly thought I was going to die a horrible death when I was visited by 4 or 5 brutes on horses.
    ⊙﹏⊙

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  12. Someone buying me legend titan and eternal

Posted Apr 11, 2020
  13. My most memorable moments are all from big Mineplex events. Just enjoying over 100 people play Mineplex games that are meant for 15-40 people each. The events were also very memorable because the staff would spawn in stuff to make the game crazier.

Posted Apr 11, 2020
  14. Heyo!

I've had tons of memorable moments on Mineplex like for starters, getting accepted onto the Build Team! It was such an amazing opportunity and I really enjoyed it but then I resigned from it but later reinstated in late October and it's been amazing still! Another memorable moment I had was when I was accepted onto the Staff Team. It's been so amazing and I love every moment of it and I love meeting new people on the staff team! My last memorable moment is meeting my closest friends on Mineplex, they know who they are and they've supported me for such a long time and I love all of them!

~Cheers!
    -slothayy

Posted Apr 11, 2020
    xWand likes this.
  15. Getting offered Newsletter lead was a great moment I had on the staff team! Getting accepted onto the staff team was also pretty great. But I gotta say, my most memorable moment was meeting my boyfriend on the server :)

Posted Apr 11, 2020