• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3589 Players Online
  • 3589 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Teleport suggestion for games

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by traincar100, May 12, 2021.

Tags:
?

Do you agree with this?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. In skywars/cake wars make it so when you use teleport after you lose you can teleport to a specific person and not the nearest person as sometimes you want to spectate someone different but don’t know where they are.

Posted May 12, 2021
    ReJo, C2MineCraft and Gil-galad like this.
  2. It would basically be like how other servers have it. Also Mineplex Java has this.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 12, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  3. I agree that the teleportation system must be revamped. You can right click the compass to teleport to the nearest enemy, but them you're glitched and stuck to them. It's really buggy. I love the idea of being able to choose who you can teleport to though. Maybe when you right click there is a menu that opens up showing players names and teams?

Posted May 13, 2021
  4. Yes, this needs to be fixed. The entire system is basicly a big bug at this point lol, needs to be revamped to at least what every other server in existence has. Cant be too hard, just another menu with a teleport command attached.

Posted May 13, 2021
  5. also, make it so 8t doesn't automatically tp you to someone if you get too far away.

Posted May 13, 2021
  6. Yea, i think thats a glitch or a really messed up thing. My friends and i call it soul locking, our dead soul gets locked onto another person so it got the name. If we could at least end the lock, it would be fine.

Posted May 14, 2021