• 3828 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11278 Players Online
  • 7450 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion teame mode

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Skeeter, Jan 28, 2020.

?

yes or no

1. yes

66.7%
  2. no

33.3%
  1. This gamemode only has solo, us players need team mode so we can play with our friends and family!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  2. I agree with you, a team mode would be very fun and would allow people to collaborate with their friends and family, as you mentioned. However, there is one small recurring problem that many ideas which split the community face, which is that game lobbies would take a much longer time to fill, leading to longer queue times. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a large enough player base to support the implementation of a team mode at this current time, however, if we did ever receive a rise in players I would be all for this idea. Sadly, I'll have to give this a -1 due because of it.

By the way, a thread that suggested more Master Builders modes (including a team mode) was made in the past and was unfortunately marked as not planned. Feel free to check that thread out here.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  3. i like the idea of having teams in Master Builders but, there are going to be trolls (if your not playing with a family member or a friend) they might try to troll you while you build and could make the game less fun. but i 100% want this to be a mode.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  4. I would like this idea however as others have said it will divide the player base. I think a way to counter this is that there is one big queue and before voting for the maps everybody will have the opportunity to vote if they would like solo or team master builders.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  5. Thread moved to Game Alterations

I personally wouldn’t mind a team version of master builders. I think it would make the game more fun, and it would provide an interesting challenge. I would say if there were a team mode, the time should probably be extended by one or two minutes.

Like mentioned above though, it would probably divide the player base. It’s been rejected in the past because there are better ways to use Mineplex’s resources. But still, nonetheless, I personally wouldn’t mind seeing it added. It may attract new players

Posted Jan 28, 2020