• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Taunt/Win Effect Bug

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by veragault2012, Feb 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veragault2012

veragault2012

This bug began right after the hub update and has not caused me too much inconvenience, but seeing as it has been ignored so much I felt I should post about it...

Basically, there is a bug preventing some players from using taunts and win effects. I myself have tried relogging, disabling/enabling my taunts/effects, and disabling, then relogging, then re-enabling the cosmetics to no avail. This isn't that much of a concern, but if staff happen to see this I'm sure players would appreciate its eventual fixing.

Thanks

Posted Feb 10, 2019
    ImKacper and Mitchy like this.
  2. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

I haven't got this bug yet. Is there specific triggers that make it happen?

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  3. Mitchy

Mitchy

Same thing happened to me except leap effects also don't work.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  4. BBoy2003

BBoy2003

Omg dude same! I’ve had this bug since the new update. I for example enable the titan win effect and it plays another one for some reason. Have you created a bug report for it?

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  5. YeY_Shadow

YeY_Shadow

Same it uses the default win effect and it says no active taunt

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  6. Tea

Tea

Heya!

I understand your frustration, I experienced this bug as well. But I can assure you that Mineplex is already aware of the bug, and they'll try to fix it in the near future. Still, if you'd like, you can always report your bug at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs, however, be sure to check out this link https://www.mineplex.com/threads/bug-report-guide.17659/ so you don't miss out on how do you report bugs like that. We just need a little bit of patience until Mineplex fixes it.

Teodora / Tea

Posted Feb 11, 2019
  7. TeaSpiller

TeaSpiller

Heyo!
    Just wanted to hop in and say that the QA team is aware of this bug and it should hopefully be fixed soon, if you have any information on new bugs please feel free to make a bug report that way we can look into it for a fix which you can do so at www.mineplex.com/bugs. Anyways, have a great day/night!

Forum moderator note - Thread Locked || Concern Addressed

Posted Feb 11, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.